A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
HemiMark, are you going to be putting the MUSHROOM MISSILE on your pizza menu?

Maybe a base of a sweet spicy sausage with an overlay of a three mushroom blend?

I'm drooling (even more than usual) just thinking about it!

If you ever make it as a "Test Special" with plenty of garlic, I'll have three big
slices (NOT thin crust) with maybe the slightest drizzle of truffle oil and a couple
of pints of that most excellent locally brewed specialty beer I sampled last time.

Any forum members passing near the Pittsburgh area should make it a point to stop
by Somma Pizza where you can dine with Hemi valve covers mounted on the wall.

grandkids???? again????

When did this happen????.....just the other day we're riding dirt bikes and street racing.

congrates buddy

Congratulations! How many times does that make, Old Man?

Who u callin old? Just #2. Thanks guys
Ya Denny it does seem like just yesterday we were riding dirt bikes
& raisen hell! Still have a vision of a blue Honda Trail 70 in my head
crashin into a stump behind Neifers house*and somebody flyin over the handlebars!!Hoosh

Still have a vision of a blue Honda Trail 70 in my head crashin into a stump
behind Neifers house*and somebody flyin over the handlebars!!Hoosh
Yeah........a 6" tall stump in 7" tall grass!.........OUCH!

CT-70BLUE1969_zps7c096860.jpg

what year is that truck, and what engine? it looks KOOOL, although i prefer the early '65s and prior...the ones with the quad headlights. DEFINITELY NOT a criticism, just my preference.... a link to a build thread - PLEASE ??

EDIT: WOW! i just noticed, i'm a senior member now
or does that mean i have a senio.....oh, nevermind

You might have to PM Rodzilla and see if he has a build thread on a truck forum somewhere.

I don't really see why he cant post it here...it wouldn't be the first truck, B Body, newer salvage rebuild or even an occasional Schwinn bicycle that's been posted on this "For A Bodies Only" site.

THANX John and Rod. i'll check it out, i've been on that forum b4. BTW Rod, cool Demon. hey John, have you gotten a DMCL Charger diecast or checked out jwramc's DMCL group on FB? it is an awesome diecast....

-
Back