A Body Attitude !

-
Hey DANA , You need to show us a pic up in the air coming off the starting line. I think those pics have the MOST attitude ! I know that white " Sayre Electric " Valiant gets up there !

upload_2019-12-2_16-32-25.png

a little attitude with this one...
higgs

Hey DANA , You need to show us a pic up in the air coming off the starting line. I think those pics have the MOST attitude ! I know that white " Sayre Electric " Valiant gets up there !
Got this one.
3250FE1D-72F9-436B-A173-C67FFD5474B5.jpeg

Let's give the Toads some love! This one has some "tude!"

View attachment 1715433425

Let's give the Toads some love! This one has some "tude!"

View attachment 1715433425
Some guy down here in central Florida had one of these for sale on craigslist a few years ago. Gasser project. Had A100 axles front and rear. Was a real nice start, but he wanted $7500 and wouldn't budge so I had to pass. I still wonder if it's still around?

Last edited:
Some guy down here in central

Some guy down here in central Florida had one of these for sale on craigslist a few years ago. Gasser project. Had A100 axles front and rear. Was a real nice start, but he wanted $7500 and wouldn't budge so I had to pass. I still wonder if it's still around?
They would look pretty bitchin' done that way, too.

Funny how you can take some of the ugliest cars ever made, stick some big *** tires and wheels under it give it some attitude and it transforms into a cool hotrod.

-
Back