A Body Exhaust Tips

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree.

it can be done!

on my duster I have 2.5" exhaust AND my rear springs have been relocated 3" inward on both sides!!!.

so If I can fit my exhaust than you sure as heck can fit yours.

find a different shop.

pics...........

Attachments

• tips small 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 629
  • tips small.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 592
Don't they use a different style baracudas? They are a little shorter. I have a set on my Scamp that are for a barracuda.

Noah, they would not fit because those are for Darts, not Barracudas. A little too long to easily use. Can be done but...

Tom

got them saturday as described , great transaction thanks again sabre.mill

67 A bodies have a one year only gas tank arrangement. The gas tank straps go side to side and the bolts and clamp are in the way of the normal tube path between the tank and leaf spring.

But that said, people do fit dual exhaust on them. Just not as simple and done differently than the 68 up A-bodies.

buy magnaflow exhaust systems
A poor exhaust system makes the whole system to make very ugly and unpleasant noises when being driven. This is because their systems are spoiled and therefore the waste is not gotten rid of in a perfect way. Such sounds are very annoying and it may upset many individuals as it causes noise pollution to the environment. In order to avoid this, one should ensure that they have a proper exhaust system.

The use computer controlled CNC mandrel bending machines to insure flow is optimum. They have over 100,000 sq feet of inventory and production space so you know they mean business.

67 A bodies have a one year only gas tank arrangement. The gas tank straps go side to side and the bolts and clamp are in the way of the normal tube path between the tank and leaf spring.

But that said, people do fit dual exhaust on them. Just not as simple and done differently than the 68 up A-bodies.

BB 67s had dual exhaust from the factory, instead of chrome tips they used turn downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back