A-Body member is a man of his word.....

-

H-Pattern

Reaction score
A few months ago i bought an item ( 1 Edelbrock STR-12 complete with carbs linkage and air cleaners ) form a member on this forum. On a sad/sick note the money was stolen from his house. I was asked to be patient so he could get to the bottom of this matter and to keep in contact with him as he was in contact with me. But threw all the thick and thin these past few months i did receive the item i paid for.

This member is BOB. AKA Superdart340.

Bob i would like to,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY...........
icon14.gif

This means alot to me and i'm sure others that have delt with you in the past and the ones that will deal with you in the future.

All the best,Tony

I'm glad everything worked out, you must have a lot of patience. If I paid that kind of money and I didn't have a tracking number within a week, I'd be freaking out!!!!

Glad to hear it worked out.
Could you post some pics of the intake with the linkage please?I am just being nosey is all as I run one of these intakes and wanted to see what kind of linkage you have?Heres a pic of mine
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 000_2407.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 192
Thumbs up guys! Glad to hear it all worked out for both. Anyone ever hear if he caught the SOB that stole the $$$??

i agree, at first, we did not get along, but now, we are like peas and carrots!.lol great to deal with.

waiting for you on the seats, just let me know whenever is good for you

Bob is a great guy to deal with and an all around nice fella. I did a sale/trade with him a little while back and he was stellar to deal with. I highly recommend him on a personal and business level.

-
Back