[SOLD] A body mopar salvage for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a 68 and a 69 barracuda. Just not sure what all you need. I should have the duster pieces also. Just pm me your email address. THanx, BOBBY

This looks like one of those deals where smallblock should buy them up and move them over to his place. For scrap prices how can you go wrong? Wish I were able to store some of them, I would snatch one or two up myself.

hey im a 15 year old kid, i just bought my first car its a 1971 duster, i was wondering if you had any sharktooth grills out of a 71, or a ralley dash out of a 1968-9 barracuda. please pm me back.

thanks, sean

hello im looking for a disc brake setup for a 1970 dart , a four speed trans w/pistol grip shifter , any black interior peaces in decent shap or any unique parts... please pm me thank you

PM sent
I'm looking for early a body four speed parts
62-64 pedal assemblely
floor tunnel. for same years
and A833/OD

ANYBODY GOT THESE PARTS PLEASE PM ME THANKS

70 Dart Title, do you have one? If yes, send me an e-mail. Thanks.

Sent you a PM.I'm in SW Missouri also and would possibly be interested in some stuff.

Here is a couple pics of the yard.

I am curious - in the picture of the yard there is a 70's Dart with the Chrysler Road Wheels. Does anyone know if Mopar made a SBP Road Wheel (like the Magnum 500 style wheel with a trim ring). I wouldn't mind picking up a set for my '71 since they would be different.

Regards,

Matt

do you have the dished plate and bolt and wing nuts that hold down the spare tire and spare tire cover in a 66 cuda? please let me know

i am looking for a drivers door window for a 67 valiant 2 door? if you have something how much shipped to 90801, long beach ca?

Believe me, Small Block is lookin. Bobby, how many of the cars you have will come with titles? How long does one have to move em out?
Small Block

Believe me, Small Block is lookin. Bobby, how many of the cars you have will come with titles? How long does one have to move em out?
Small Block

I can drive and help move them Bill, It's he least I can do:usa2:

This way I get to dig in them to before you :evil4:

I need a nice pair of hood louvers for a 67 barracuda shipped to central pa. Can you help?

Any old off-white bucket seats for a 68 Barracuda. Mine are shreded beyond repair. I don't need them perfectly white, as they have to match the rest of the interior. Any help?

Any clean 68 dart builders with titles? Any pics of the 68 dart grilles? Looking for a floor shift, manual steering column also. Thanx, Evan

Over 30 a body mopars for sale. I have collected and parted on these cars for 3 years. Plan is to move, cars have to go. Great money making project. I have sold to lots of member on here over the last couple years. Lots of good parts and some builder cars. Also a barn with lots of additional parts. 67-68 cuda hoods, four speed, several misc dart bumpers,2 nice 68 grilles, 1 69 grille, 2 70 grilles, much more. 7000.00 for all of it. These cars will scrap for about 220.00 each, so basically you pay scrap price. Pm me for additional details. I am in SW Missouri.
i am looking fo a 69 dart parts car do not need motor or trans but every thing else sorry spelling is not good . i whould like to find a whole car i can pick up. ty

i am looking for a 69 dart parts car no motor or trans . but need a lots more . i can pick it up if you have it ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back