[SOLD] A body mopar salvage for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a 73 and up duster I would buy the whole car no title needed just need it to roll and the front end be good anything above that is a bonus.

i am looking for a 69 dart no motor or trans 2 door whould be nice will pick up email me ty

Was wondering what happened with the sale/move? Haven't heard anything about getting a few cars out of there, or even parts.

I know the post is a little old, but wondered what might have happened. Wanted to get a 73 and up duster complete, but never heard if someone took over all the cars, or if they are still there? Anyone know for sure?:???:

hay i got a e-mail from you a few weeks back about 67 dart tail light sorry it took so long i lost your massage do you still have them . henry b

I'm in the same boat as willbanks, a lot a body cars for sale, some projects, mostly parts. (last count is 45)
I feel for you, want to sell the lot and not part out anymore (time).
It takes a lot of time to part cars out.
You don't want to crush them either.
Good luck will, and i hope it all works out for you.
Your prices sound good, and your reputation sounds good too.
Someone will take them.
Tom.

am in the same boat here, takes a lot of time to organize, list, answer
replies and shipping ( the usual deal killer ) before any sales are made!
and one is not paid for this time! Yard here just smashed half there
inventory of two door a body parts - clean metal, fricking waste!

Hi, do you have a 65 car with a 273 and cable type trans? can be a dart, val or barracuda\

Thanks Matt

I need disk brake set up and a overdrive manual trans for my 67 Valiant slant
93907 and a set of headers for same sent to 93907
thank you
Bruce B.

Pm me for additional details. I am in SW Missouri.[/QUOTE]
:coffee2: do you have grills for a 68 cuda? could use a right hand tail light too! I`m in the tulsa area thanks,bob

has the 68 cuda got good grills and tail lights? if so what do you need on them? thanks, bob

I need the passenger side back window regulator. and all the metal that it bolts to. let me know if you have a 69 two door hard top dart you are parting. i can cut it out if needed. thanks

Hi Wilbanks,Im looking for the engine harness connectors that attach the harness to the firewall.I just need the plugs.Are they in good condition? How much and where are you located.

interested in buying a whole 68 0r 9 barracuda. title not nessasary. but need good dutchman to trunk rail panel. Notchback or coupe body style

upper and lower control arms with sway bar. A v8 car with disc brakes

Would you have the left and right tail light sheet metal bezels for a 68 dart.

Thanks
MrG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back