[SOLD] A body mopar salvage for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to find a nice set of tail light bezels for a 69 Dart and possibly a good rear bumper. I will be in the Reeds Spring area at the end of the month so I could pick them up if you have what I'm looking for.

I have been looking for floorshift columns for my 1974 Dart Swinger and 1973 Duster. You wouldnt happen to have any would you? If so shoot me a pm.
Thanks

Man if I were not half a country away I'd buy em and quit my job part em out and give Barracudakid a run for his money. lol.

I've not talked to Bobby for a while, but his goal was to sell all this off, and open a machine shop. I imagine he has accomplished that by now.

I met Bobby a few times and he was a straight-up guy, but I know that the last time I talked to him 2+ years ago, 90% of it was gone. He'd wanted to be the largest A-body salvage yard in the universe, if memory serves. The rear brakes and 15" wheels on my Dart came from his yard, as well as several black widows...

I hope Bobby is doing well. He's a helluva guy.

Man if I were not half a country away I'd buy em and quit my job part em out and give Barracudakid a run for his money. lol.

even with all those cars, i wouldn't recommend quitting your job. parts sales are very time consuming and hassle filled. Consider it a sideline for extra buffer income.

Whats up man? do you have a brake booster mounting bracket and a fan shroud of a 73 dodge dart? Thanks, Mike.

I'm in the same boat as willbanks, a lot a body cars for sale, some projects, mostly parts. (last count is 45)
I feel for you, want to sell the lot and not part out anymore (time).
It takes a lot of time to part cars out.
You don't want to crush them either.
Good luck will, and i hope it all works out for you.
Your prices sound good, and your reputation sounds good too.
Someone will take them.
Tom.

I used to live in Cutbank, MT so not far from you. Looking for another Dart body to go racing. I could get it back to MT and pick up later. We're in New Mexico these days. Might buy 2 if the right cars.

hey call me at 1 608 837 4427 i have a buddie whose mechanicaly inclined and homeless out of work and might be willin to work a trade yahknow what i"'m sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back