A body noob in AZ

-

DAPerformance

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have been a Mopar fan/lover/owner for several decades. Past models: 1967 GTX, 1968 Charger, 1973 Challenger Ralley,
1970 Challenger RT/SE, and the latest was 1971 Road Runner. My new purchase/project is a 1970/71 Dart Swinger combo. Car seems straight and so far no rust with a partially assembled 6 banger in it.

My Road Runner which I just sold was a 560 hp 440 and fun to drive for me, but the family didn't like rawness of it all; so I am thinking the Dart will be a little more mild.

I was thinking of a 350 hp ish 5.9 litre Magnum or 360 for this, so it wouldn't be a dog, but not hard to drive for the wife/ or future owner.

Part of the deal buying the car included a brand new MP 440 block and a brand new MP stroker crank to make a 493 or 500 cu in RB which I may sell to pay for the small block and hopefully more. If interested, let me know.

welcome DAPerformance. i have a 360 available it is at my buddy's house in queen creek. he has a bunch of parts that he is going to get rid of also. he used to work for Tempe Dodge and wants to clean up his added work shop/4 car garage. let me know if you are interested in the 360 and any other parts

Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your new ride when you get a chance.

Welcome to FABO, let's see some pics of this rust free car!
Some people like me drool over this type of car ****.

Here are some pictures, car came with several fenders, 2 grills, 2 rear bumpers, extra doors and a bunch more.
img]http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=25279&d=1340978138[/img]

vbpgimage.php

And my RR recently sold.
img]http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=25281&d=1340978231[/img]

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12DriverRear3qtr.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 84
Welcome from another A body owner in Sun City! 71 NOM 340 Demon and 71 NOM 340 Duster...good luck with your project...

Mark

-
Back