A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-
I have a couple initial pics of my '65 in the gallery under my profile... I have started stripping the car and will add a few here and there as I go...

I notices the 66 wagons have the 65 1/4's and rear bumpers :-k

I could not help myself slantscamp and waggin and and all the very cool wagons here.

This should get me in trouble, I used my paint program and changed Victoria to a wagon.

66Valiantmm.jpg

1967DartGT, I need the quarter panels off of the white wagon pictured above, seriously...

Forgot to comment on memike's cartoon, absolutely killer! I'm sure waggin can give some sound advice on the conversion... :)

i love the paint program you are using memike,That is awesome!!! and yep if anyone want's to convert their wagon into a waggin just shoot me a pm if you are serious,it can be done with dart or valiant two door hardtop or sedan parts,waggin II will be a sedan delivery...but it'll only haul one thing.....:bootysha:

dana60.JPG

I could not help myself slantscamp and waggin and and all the very cool wagons here.

This should get me in trouble, I used my paint program and changed Victoria to a wagon.

aussie 66 valiant wagons had '66' quarters and bumpers......it looks alot cleaner in my opinion

haha cool picture memike. one thing i learned the other day was that even though wagons and sedans use the same rear bumper, the bumper brackets are different. i bought a pretty nice bumper the other day with brackets off a 65 valiant. when i went to install it, it wouldnt fit. a closer look showed a slightly different shape in the brackets. so i had to swap mine onto the new bumper. oh well, just a piece of useless mopar knowledge.

Here's my '65 Dart 270 wagon. Just got the engine compartment painted factory white and will be putting the slant 6 with nitrous back in there soon. Also changing it over to a 4 speed.

wagon.jpg

Hello fellow wagoneers. I have a 65 Dart wagon that I am turning into my daily driver. Slant six, 4 on the floor. Just put buckets in it this weekend.
I need a headliner, If I can find the bows I will do it the stock way, if not I will try Waggins aproach.

DartNight.jpg

SeatsD.jpg

On my 5th A-body wagon, well actually still have my 1st! Was so fun to drive, you could still see where the Valiant 100 emblem was taken off the fender & a Barracuda emblem over top of it... BUT, people would still say "I NEVER KNEW THEY MADE A BARRACUDA WAGON!" I would say "me either...

As for the green Barracuda (Canadian, so yes it says Valiant on the trunklid & has a Dart dash) I did not do the stripes~! Sold the car, had a 360 4-speed.

1st set of pics 06 425.jpg

1st set of pics 06 429.jpg

Hey Guys,
The power rear window quit working on me. Any suggestions on how to trouble soot/fix this? Part of me wants to swap to a manual crank, the window is the only power option on the wagon. But there is a switch and a hole in the dash. The dash switch used to work to put the window down only. The tailgate switch was the only way to lower the window but now it wont work either. I can not get the tailgate open with the window up, right?

Any suggestions? I have the cover off of the inside of the tailgate already. I was going to replace it with one I found on FABO, but I cant til I get the window open.

reardeck.jpg

hey guys. i havent posted much lateley. i moved and have been dealing with getting everything back in order. but it was worth the work. we are in a much nicer city now. so i wont worry everyday about my car being stolen. here are a few pics of the wagons new home.

PB182636.jpg

PB182639.jpg

PB182640.jpg

PB182651.jpg

Congratulations on getting a garage! Weren't you working out of the girlfriends parents garage before?

try unplugging the wires to the window motor and running a hot and a ground to the wires if that dont work the motor is shot but give a lil' tap on it and might go a few more times. and sounds like the switch itself is bad but I could be wrong.
Hey Guys,
The power rear window quit working on me. Any suggestions on how to trouble soot/fix this? Part of me wants to swap to a manual crank, the window is the only power option on the wagon. But there is a switch and a hole in the dash. The dash switch used to work to put the window down only. The tailgate switch was the only way to lower the window but now it wont work either. I can not get the tailgate open with the window up, right?

Any suggestions? I have the cover off of the inside of the tailgate already. I was going to replace it with one I found on FABO, but I cant til I get the window open.

haha cool picture memike. one thing i learned the other day was that even though wagons and sedans use the same rear bumper, the bumper brackets are different. i bought a pretty nice bumper the other day with brackets off a 65 valiant. when i went to install it, it wouldnt fit. a closer look showed a slightly different shape in the brackets. so i had to swap mine onto the new bumper. oh well, just a piece of useless mopar knowledge.

Not useless! I didn't know the sedan used the same bumper! Great news for me because my wagon's bumpers are shot! I learn something new almost every day on FABO...

The rear bumper brackets are specific to the waggin's
Not useless! I didn't know the sedan used the same bumper! Great news for me because my wagon's bumpers are shot! I learn something new almost every day on FABO...

OK thanks waggin, so I just need the bumper itself. nice job on redhots valiant btw.

On my 5th A-body wagon, well actually still have my 1st! Was so fun to drive, you could still see where the Valiant 100 emblem was taken off the fender & a Barracuda emblem over top of it... BUT, people would still say "I NEVER KNEW THEY MADE A BARRACUDA WAGON!" I would say "me either...

As for the green Barracuda (Canadian, so yes it says Valiant on the trunklid & has a Dart dash) I did not do the stripes~! Sold the car, had a 360 4-speed.

what color blue is that barracuda? i like that color.

-
Back