A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-
I gotta have a set of those rear window blinds!! Can you still get them down under?

Later,
Bruce B.

1963 - 1965 is AP5 and 1965 - 1966 is AP6.

Also, I found the blinds on ebay.com.au yesterday v8val.

Venition Blinds for AP5-AP6 Wagon (Medium).jpg

Only problem is the auction is only for 2 sets! I found their store too, So everyone that wants a set in the US I will start setting it up. It looks like we all have AP5/AP6 wagons so far. The shipping for 3 sets is only around $45.00 USD and the price per set was like $137.99 USD. I think the fairest way to do this is add up all the blind sets wanted, then divide the postage equally among us. Then there will be postage from my house (31030) to you. Lets try and set a firm order date by April 30, 2009 to get these here before Summer! I will get email updates from this post when you put in your orders.

I am going to copy this post to the A-Body Wagons-Ho! thread too.

I am broke right now but sellin' my '96 Cherokee and/or my '74 Dart Police Car I hope soon.

Later,
Bruce B.

Venition Blinds for AP5-AP6 Wagon (Medium).jpg

My 66 Valiant wagon, s6 with auto ps and pb, no radio. It has 89000 miles and has original paint. We DO drive it and enjoy all the comments.

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

that is one beautiful lil' waggin!!!!I'm gonna post a pic of mine and the next poster should put a pic of their blue one!!!!

small striped waggin.JPG

wagginbooty.JPG

nope,You Didn't ruin nuthin,you coulda posted the pic in the mopar babes thread too!!!now if we can get the three cars together in one pic they can go in the patriotic babes thread LoL

My 66 Valiant wagon, s6 with auto ps and pb, no radio. It has 89000 miles and has original paint. We DO drive it and enjoy all the comments.

I need one of these to complete my set. 66 Vert, Hardtop and then a 66 wagon would be awesome.

heres mine, might be getting the 318 in my Cuda. Also the rallies off the Cuda

l_2dc520f495844b05ab42160430ef46a8.jpg

l_31ac92fae0ed44de9e1261019f6e3032.jpg

l_6556b906665445d79f664216ed32e8a2.jpg

l_b9806988439146ffa71cc1d063c9a52d.jpg

Just wanted to touch base with everyone. I am still alive and kickin'. I have a new Phone number (Thanks to all that have helped me in this lousy time for me! Bless You!). Please email me and I will send it to you. I have no long distance service on it so you will need to call me. Also, I will try to get in the FABO chat room in the evenings and you can add me on Yahoo: [email protected].

Later,
Bruce B.

Great, Let's keep this one going. I'll post some pics as soon as I can get my daughter to teach me! Maybe I should have taken a computer class instead of basket weaving! LOL
Just ordered some spitfires and waiting on a tranny upgrade to be done. Any ideas on mods that I need to make to run a good dual system? I have it now, off the stock manifolds but it's a sad sight. My big concern is clearance. This car is "in the weeds":

Here's a quick shot of my 65 270 wagon. It was a slant originally. I'm contemplating 2 different engines - a 340 dressed to look like a Charger 273 4 barrel or a built slant equipped with triple SUs or triple webers. I've got both motors and both slant intake set-ups - just need to decide. I'll be using 65 Barracuda buckets/rear seat along with a 66 Barracuda Formula S dash. An 8 & 3/4 with a 3.23 S.G. and LBP axles and late A disc brakes up front are just about obligatory. Front and rear sway bars should help the handling department no matter which motor ends up getting used. As a subtle mod, I've obtained a set of 65/66 Aussie Ute/wagon taillights to replace the stock Dart taillights. I'll start a thread when I get started on the wagon (Momma says I got to finish parting out a couple of cars before starting on this project!)

wagon 001.jpg

OK, been watching this post for a while. I finally got started on my '65 wagon yesterday, and it is much rougher than I thought. I took a bunch of pics and will post very soon... the quarters are TOAST, and I will have to fabricate them as you all know. I could not open the pic to see how valiantwagonguy did his... things I know I need: candy canes (big surprise) and tail lights for '65 dart wagon... more to follow. By the way waggin I love what you did with the 2 door, amazing. Does anyone know if I will have to cut the gaskets to get my side glass above the quarters out? I pulled the strip out but haven't tried to get the glass out yet...

I have posted it here before, but I really like this thread.

Factory 273, PS, A/C, disc brakes. I have about a 3/4" thick pile of original paperwork, including the build sheet, window sticker, application for title, payment voucher for deposit, and some original dealership service records.

Damn Rocky!! 4speed wagon? Those are rare!! I heard that they made about 12-14 each in 65 and 66.

66 wagon1.jpg

Yep I don't really know the exact production number but it is low... Poor car was abused severely and if it wasn't a real 4 speed I would part it out... I thought the guy was b.s. ing me when I went to see it, I figured someone converted it until I took a close look and then checked the fender tag...

trying to make a gallery in my profile and post a couple pics but I am on dial up, sucking the life out of me...

... things I know I need: candy canes (big surprise) and tail lights for '65 dart wagon... more to follow.

I have an extra set of 65 dart wagon tail lights in both versions - with and without back-up lights. Give me a shout late next week, as I'm currently in the Netherlands visiting my oldest son.

When I was looking for a project, I was looking for a 66 Dart wagon to do something like this. I settled for a 72 Demon. This lil red wagon has a 360 crate motor and was converted to BBP disks. Very sweet!

Paul Pritchers.jpg

I have an extra set of 65 dart wagon tail lights in both versions - with and without back-up lights. Give me a shout late next week, as I'm currently in the Netherlands visiting my oldest son.

Dartman, sorry I did not get back to you last week, I am swamped. I did not even know they made two versions of the tail lights to be honest with you.. just want them in good driver condition or better... let me know if I should pm you... and thanks!

I put the rallies on mine yesterday only to find out I am in dire need of lug studs. I will get some pics later.......It looks so bad ass8)

-
Back