-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have a bunch of stuff to clear out since I recently sold 4 of my project cars. I have them all on ebay and can be viewed on the link below. I will ship to 48 states and can even drop off parts at the Fall Fling Mopar Show in Van Nuys, CA in a couple weeks to save on the shipping costs. List of items:

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake 440 $169
Edelbrock Performer intake 318-360 $99
New Mopar chrome unsilenced aircleaner $99
8 3/4 #489 case 2:76 suregrip rearend $399
moroso blue valve covers 440 $24 sold
edelbrock and carter carbs $89 sold
new small block finned valve covers $119 sold
8 3/4 BAER rear disc brake 12in kit $499- sold for $390

I will be listing parts all through the weekend, so be sure to look back daily to see what cool goodies I have up for sale. Below is the link to eBay where all the parts are listed with pictures.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/migsbig/m.h...860131c3&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Instead of ebey,why not give the members here a shot ?
After all,this is a parts for sale section,not a parts for sale on ebay section.
Their are some parts I would be interested in,but I certainly won't be entering a bidding frenzy
to acquire them.

the prices are in the link.

rear disc brakes, valve covers and edelbrock carb are sold.

Instead of ebey,why not give the members here a shot ?
After all,this is a parts for sale section,not a parts for sale on ebay section.
Their are some parts I would be interested in,but I certainly won't be entering a bidding frenzy
to acquire them.

I had them here for sale for over a week, and nobody bought anything. I then listed the parts on ebay (some prices cheaper than listed here) and left people decide if they wanted to buy or not. A lot of the items that sold on ebay, sold cheaper than listed here. I posted the link here just in case a member wanted something.

I had them here for sale for over a week, and nobody bought anything. I then listed the parts on ebay (some prices cheaper than listed here) and left people decide if they wanted to buy or not. A lot of the items that sold on ebay, sold cheaper than listed here. I posted the link here just in case a member wanted something.

Maybe you have them overpriced since they didn't sell here or on eBay.

My bad,never saw any of the parts for sale.
Do you still have the PD caps ?
Price ?
Would be interested in those,and can meet you at the Fling.

Maybe you have them overpriced since they didn't sell here or on eBay.

No, my prices were pretty cheap. They all got bumped down when sonwone named something like whitepinknitro pumped in 40 posts for every $8 part he had for sale at once. Nos cal custom valve covers, performance carbs and rear disc brakes were all listed here with prices cheaper than new and used. Well most parts are gone, so it's a mute point now.

Yes, I still have the hub caps. Not sure if you want the dodge or plymouth ones, but I can drop them off at spring fling to save you the shopping costs.

more prices

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake 440 sold
Edelbrock Performer intake 318-360 $99
New Mopar chrome unsilenced aircleaner $99
8 3/4 #489 case 2:76 suregrip rearend $389
cud/challenger control arms w/swaybar tabs $130
rimblow wheel with tuff wheel adapter $299, will sell wheel without cap and adapter
1970-71 Plymouth dog dish hub caps $99
B/body upper control arms sandblasted $125
73-76 a-body disc brake upper control arms sandblasted $130
1968-69 b-body lower control arms w/swaybar tabs $130

Do you still have the Dart 14" hub caps? what about the 440 intake?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back