A/C Compressor Rebuild Kit

-

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of an A/C compressor rebuild kit for my 1967 Barracuda? I'm a licensed refrigeration engineer, so the rebuilding part isn't the issue. Sourcing the parts is where I've hit a wall. Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris 8)

That would be a "RV2" compressor. If all you need is a seal kit and valve plates, any NAPA auto parts store can get them for you. Four Seasons I believe has a "rebuild and return" plan in place. They are headquartered in Lewisville, TX ( just north of Dallas) and the remanufacturing plant is in Grapevine, TX ( next to DFW airport).

Can anyone point me in the direction of an A/C compressor rebuild kit for my 1967 Barracuda? I'm a licensed refrigeration engineer, so the rebuilding part isn't the issue. Sourcing the parts is where I've hit a wall. Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris 8)

If your compressor is just leaking, I have a complete reseal kit available. Includes all the gaskets and seals. Send me a PM. If you are not concerned about "original", I would suggest converting to the "Sanden" style axial compressor. What engine do you have?

-
Back