A couple new pics of my car

-
Well the Duster is stripped.and while we were at it we stripped this notch. It wasn't a bad car but we need the front unitize section for Todd's Fastback. I'll post more as it goes . I also ordered the cage for the new Duster. I got a 12 point good for 850's. I decided to use the brown one for the doner body to Cage and tub. The primer one is to nice to cut up. That will be put back to original.

DSCN2821.JPG

DSCN2822.JPG

DSCN2823.JPG

DSCN2825.JPG

DSCN2826.JPG

DSCN2827.JPG

DSCN2828.JPG

DSCN2829.JPG

DSCN2830.JPG

DSCN2831.JPG

DSCN2832.JPG

Looks like that barracuda was a late build 67. Its pretty odd that its got the 68 thumbwheel radio, and in dash cigarette lighter, but no lower dash pads.

Are you selling any other pieces off of it. Looks like it was pretty solid car.

Looks like that barracuda was a late build 67. Its pretty odd that its got the 68 thumbwheel radio, and in dash cigarette lighter, but no lower dash pads.

Are you selling any other pieces off of it. Looks like it was pretty solid car.
Yes parts will be for sale.

The car is a solid car except for quarters. We are building a 67/68 Fast back It has 68 markers, even weirded it has a no lower pads and all 67 trim. but the vin is on the dash and titled 67 on the original Title.

There is also a 67S fast back and another 67 notch 1 owner mint interior with head rests they are all doners for one build. We will be building one very cool all original fast back the rest of the parts will be sold to recover some money. These are Todds cars. He worked for me since he was 13 years old he is now in his 50's. I told him I would do the Barracuda for him. He is helping me with the Duster. I also got the Red 340 duster back from him this week.

-
Back