A couple pics from PINKS All Out 03/06

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
I didn't make the show although the car ran great, 10.28 @ 128.00 mph Friday night. 10.35 and 10.37 Saturday. They picked the the next slower group of cars running between 10.99 to 10.50. I was killer on the tree all weekend too.

We had a good time though, met some good people and thanks to the guys pitted next to me we were able to stay warm all night. They let us use their 110,000 BTU Reddy Heater over night as they stayed in a hotel.

These pics aren't that great as they are pics of pics, I don't have a scanner.

383843574.jpg

383843576.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pictures Jones. Looks like your car was flat out hooking up! Congrats.
Matt

I do love that four link! I need to make a little adjustment but I didn't want to do it there as we only got a few passes. It still worked though.

Great pics Guitar and congrats on the great times even though you didn't make it in. Sounds like you went with the right attitude and had fun nevertheless. :)

Isn't that the way.Seems to me like they pick the low 10 cars most of the time but not this time. Nice times tho and a good time sounds like it was worth the trip.8):burnout:

Check that air time! Looks like the front wheels will last forever,lol..

Too bad you didnt get on the show. Better luck next time!!

Your car is an animal. Sorry that you didn't make it in. At least you didn't break anything.

The car looks great hooking Guitar.We have Arm Drop Live up here(same as Pinks All out)I believe this year will be Rich,s last year coming this way.I didn,t make the cut last year in my 73 D.Sport,but this year I,m taking my 408 66 Dart.Wish me luck!8)

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 054.jpg

-
Back