A Drink for Life! All Are Invited!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Let's all have a drink, a smoke, a bowl of ice cream or whatever and celebrate life! My mother has said "No gloom and doom, no condolences needed. I will live like every day is my last day!" and that's what we all need to do.

Be happy you're alive!
Happydog1.jpg

Indulge in moderation. Ok, not too much moderation, lol. :cheers:
Happydog2.jpg

It's party time!
Happydog3.jpg

And no mourning or this guy will show you to the door, lol.
happydog4.jpg

I plan on sharing some stories about my mom, please feel free to share a story about a friend, pet, relative who can't be here. It's about celebrating their life, not mourning their passing. :cheers: I also want to thank all FABO members who have helped me you people are like family and have blown me away with your kindness, prayers and generosity.

So, having said that, It's party time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsppOw2Mxk

Everything posted is welcome! It's a free for all! BAR IS OPEN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2OM7HEfrs

Will Mountain Dew, work Joe? Really pretty much a teetotaler, though I do imbibe on occasion.

I'm in for a cool drink, a solem moment to remember those who can not be here, and a smile as I remember the good things in their lives.

Cheers! :cheers:

every day I am alive is a great day!
besides I won $452 in a poker tournament yesterday and am having a great time here in Vagas!!! it's like Disney land for adults!
besides a slight havgover everything is great!

Dang...still at work...Well I can drink half of the Rum and Diet coke...you figure out which one!

Bottoms up!

Aloha

I'm tipping a Primo beer right along with you Joe. Let the celebrating commence! BTW: Kick-*** song!

Thanks GTX!

I,ll raise a beer to ya Ramchrger and for other friends and family that have passed!:cheers:

...raises beer... I'll toast to that!

Will Mountain Dew, work Joe? Really pretty much a teetotaler, though I do imbibe on occasion.

Sure it will! Chocolate milk, orange juice, tap water, it's all good. 8)

I'm in for a cool drink, a solem moment to remember those who can not be here, and a smile as I remember the good things in their lives.

Cheers! :cheers:

Cheers and well said!

Just opened my first Killian's. (raises bottle to toast):eek:ccasion:

Awesome! :cheers:

every day I am alive is a great day!
besides I won $452 in a poker tournament yesterday and am having a great time here in Vagas!!! it's like Disney land for adults!
besides a slight havgover everything is great!

Wow! Keep on winning my fellow Mopar brother!

i am on my third corona......

Second Miller High Life here. :)

my wife is scanning thru ebay, looling at Gremlins and laughing.....i constantly harass her about getting a Gremlin and sticking a Hemi in it.......

This was my Sandy. We really didn't know what she was as she was adopted. When someone asked what kind of dog she was we just said "she's an orange dog". :)

I went camping and as usual, Sandy was my co-pilot. She just seemed to know when it camping time, lol. Where I went camping was high in the Colorado mountains in the Routt national forest. This is also considered free range land so even at 10,000' it wasn't unusual to see a cow or steer in meadow without fences.

I woke in the tent one morning to a loud, high pitched yapping. I jumped out of tent with my revolver thinking she got into some trouble with a coyote when I found her running in circles with 5 cows rounded up! I fell down I was laughing so hard. Her barking and the cows mooing, lol. She had never been around a large amount of cattle ever. I'm thinking she must've been Australian shepherd or something. :)

She's getting pretty gray here, way past her cattle herding days. A toast to you Sandy, for all the times you made me laugh and hung by my side....

Sandyweb.jpg

Alllllllllrighty then........Let me rummage around and see what I can find to toast you all with. :tongue3:

Out of Killians. Dammit. Opening a bottle of Yeungling, yummy!:drinkers:

Are we supposed to be in chat or anything?

my wife is scanning thru ebay, looling at Gremlins and laughing.....i constantly harass her about getting a Gremlin and sticking a Hemi in it.......

OK, but it's gotta have sidepipes, lol!

I'm here, let the bells ring out, it's to good to be true but I'm here. I think.

Terry

Hey Terry! Glad you could make it. :cheers:

and listening to this.

Terry

Good stuff! I'm listening to some Allman Bros, right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Cheers guys.

My Dad passed about 7 years ago from a heart attack, he had 3 open heart surgeries before that at the ages of 37, 45 and 54, I'm almost 51 and have dodged that bullet so far. :cheers:

I've been drinking red wine lately, it's supposed to be good for your heart so I'm drinking my way to good health :bootysha: Well it's worth a shot and either way I end up pissed =P~

-
Back