A Drink for Life! All Are Invited!

-
I gotta show car too ,don't have to be there til bout 10 am.I f the weather is nice they are spectin bout 1200 cars.8)

Make sure your batteries in your camera are charged and memory is ready for a full day of fun so you can share =P~
Have a dandy day DRENO :cheers:

Ok, just mixed another!! :cheers:
I mixed two after this one :drinkers: I took pictures while brother was fixing my puter :toothy10::rock: I spooked him in the last picture :toothy10:

Computer Repair Ken Slater 001.jpg

Computer Repair Ken Slater 004.jpg

Computer Repair Ken Slater 005.jpg

Make sure your batteries in your camera are charged and memory is ready for a full day of fun so you can share =P~
Have a dandy day DRENO :cheers:
I'm ahead of ya there mike,I got 2 cameras ready to go.
BTW those videos from last night were cool,felt like I was up there on the hill with ya!

I'm ahead of ya there mike,I got 2 cameras ready to go.
BTW those videos from last night were cool,felt like I was up there on the hill with ya!
Thank you DRENO :cheers: I thought and thought about what kind of video to make :-k and you should have seen and herd the ones I did not post :toothy10: They was so funny 8) I LMAO when I seen them, I would say oh &h!t or damn that did not come out right #-o
Glad to hear you enjoyed them :rock::rock:

It's not exactly a whiskey hangover -- a very unusual THREE birthday Killian's for me last night (a 6 pack lasts about a year around here so you can see I'm a total lush) -- but I'm definitely feelin' it and moving slower than usual today.

Off to try to muster some website updates. Hope ya'll are enjoying your Sunday!!!

-
Back