A Drink for Life! All Are Invited!

-
Ok,that was the wrong note to end on.I went out tonite and had 3 beers for to celebrate the lives of all the great FABO members and their families.I would have one now but I think everyone is about ready to pack it in.Looks like there was a great turnout with some FABOlous pics and stories,took me a while to go through the thread.Well......maybe just one before I go unconciuos.:cheers:

Still here.... cheerrrrrs!

Right on Bro!

Sorry I am late to the party folks,I just got home from work.I started reading and thought I better chime in before it was too late.
Cheers all

Thanks for showing up and thank you so much brother - you are indeed a true "mopar" bro.

I lost my Uncle Ronald the 3rd of August. He was my Dad's oldest brother He was 79 years young. Here's to my Uncle Ron...

Mary, here's cheers to Uncle Ronald. I wish I could have tipped one with him too!

Psssssssst Mary, I said PETTY year ... as in King Richard. LOL I have no intention of EVER giving up the pretty part. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Ya'll are too funny!

Leanna, no matter your age you will always be pretty to me!

Is it your birthday sista :cheers: Reaching for the Tequila now just for you =P~ I did not know :clock: How did I miss this :love7:

and a double cheers to Leanna!

.....Better late than never:drinkers: Cheers Joe:cheers:

Right on man, glad you could join us! Darla is hot tonight!

Sorry,Joe but I had to work out of town and just couldn't make it back on time.I kinda raised my coke while I was driving down the highway.Got back home and had 20 minutes to be somewhere,just got back.Damn! That pisses me off!

Just glad you are here now!

you are more then welcome to come next time lol. i am up in cheyenne but me and my girl will go to one down in englewood after the first of the year

Dude, we don't get out much and we have to wait til the first of the year!?!?

ramcharger! Joe Thank you for bringing so many folks together and to show that we should enjoy life each and every day.
Give Darla a sweet smooch on the cheek for me and yall enjoy a great evening :happy10:

And to leanna and C, and Mary a big hug and I will sneak a smooch in too =P~.
A good pat on the back to all the great men here too. Thank you for a great night :cheers: Sorry I have got to get out of this chair and get horizontal and count my blessings, My prayers to all of you and to Joe's mom will be in my hart and mind as I sleep. Time sure has flown by tonight. I was so proud that yall got to meet my wife and granddaughter this evening and glad I took the time to make a video for everyone here. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and check this thread out.:clock:

Just one more smooch for Darla :happy10: I just had to Joe :happy10: I could not help myself, C! 6pk! You sure have put a good thing in motion :happy10: Thank you

Nite all I have to be back at work in 4 hrs.I am getting too old for this.

Holy Smokes! You gotta work! Crash out my friend, we most certainly will not think less of you. Thank you so much for everything!

you are more then welcome to come next time lol. i am up in cheyenne but me and my girl will go to one down in englewood after the first of the year

Right on!

That wasn't a threat, I told 'ya I'd hide the guns from Grump and let's go fishing, Bring Darla, too 8)=D>

She's an Iowa girl, think y'all get along? :read2:

Ok,that was the wrong note to end on.I went out tonite and had 3 beers for to celebrate the lives of all the great FABO members and their families.I would have one now but I think everyone is about ready to pack it in.Looks like there was a great turnout with some FABOlous pics and stories,took me a while to go through the thread.Well......maybe just one before I go unconciuos.:cheers:

Thanks for showing up Brother! 8)

Hey, my pleasure ...burp..

Just now eating dinner.

Wife gets home late.

Food is good. =P~

ramcharger! Joe Thank you for bringing so many folks together and to show that we should enjoy life each and every day.
Give Darla a sweet smooch on the cheek for me and yall enjoy a great evening :happy10:

And to leanna and C, and Mary a big hug and I will sneak a smooch in too =P~.
A good pat on the back to all the great men here too. Thank you for a great night :cheers: Sorry I have got to get out of this chair and get horizontal and count my blessings, My prayers to all of you and to Joe's mom will be in my hart and mind as I sleep. Time sure has flown by tonight. I was so proud that yall got to meet my wife and granddaughter this evening and glad I took the time to make a video for everyone here. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and check this thread out.:clock:

Just one more smooch for Darla :happy10: I just had to Joe :happy10: I could not help myself, C! 6pk! You sure have put a good thing in motion :happy10: Thank you

Will do Brother!

I don't like bourbon,I don't like scotch,but beer is yummy.:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Awesome! i'm listening to this right now!

G,night all,it,s been fun having a couple(lie)LOL with y,all!Take care Joe.8)

Thank you for hanging out bro!

Darla said "who is this woman?" And I said "it's my Powder Coating Queen! Got a problem with that?" LOL! Uh oh she want's to take over the keyboard....

I have to admit I did the same thing. "Who the hell is Darla???" Now that you're here, welcome to FABO!!!

I'm off to bed too. (Yeah, one beer and she's toast -- so I'm a lightweight.) Got the wagon all packed up with samples and my lovely PSC banner in anticipation of one of Weakley County's very few car shows tomorrow. At least they were considerate enough to schedule it on my birthday. LOL

It's been a great little online party. Thanks for the invite!

Well isn't this a helluva thread!:cheers: This FABOworld is truly amazing!!The world could be a better place if everyone got along like we do here.I just want to say your Mom sounds like an amazing woman,Joe,love her attitude. My Mom is a cancer survivor from quite a few years ago,but I was told today that they want to take her to a cancer care clinic to see what the problem is with a severe pain in her shoulder.Here's hoping,I am going to be there with her to hopefully make her feel at ease.Geez I been praying so much lately for people here on FAbo and for my own problems I guess I never included my folks.Well I won't ramble on.

Well Mike if your gonna read this thread tomorrow I just want to tell ya that those videos are way cool.8) Your place looks great,nice n cozy with that roaring fire.Caught a peek at the lil lady.She's a keeper that's fasho!:cheers:I look forward to someday being able to just take it easy,but that;s a ways off,thanx for sharin Mike.:thumbup:

Dang.....I'm hanging in the corner speechless, for a change....LOL :happy10:

Good night all........Bless ya

I have to admit I did the same thing. "Who the hell is Darla???" Now that you're here, welcome to FABO!!!

I'm off to bed too. (Yeah, one beer and she's toast -- so I'm a lightweight.) Got the wagon all packed up with samples and my lovely PSC banner in anticipation of one of Weakley County's very few car shows tomorrow. At least they were considerate enough to schedule it on my birthday. LOL

It's been a great little online party. Thanks for the invite!

Happy B-Day Leanna! I wish you so much luck your trip and thank you so much for showing up and just for being you!

Joe I have to go now, But I want to dedicate this last song to you and your wonderful Mom. She raised a fine Man, As I raise my glass if Ice Water to you... Good night my Friend
Until we meet again

Thanks Mary! you are one of a kind.

Listening to JP right now.

Thank you all so much for showing up! Am I done yet? NOT, lol!

Keep partying my friends! Just don't drive, lol!

You all are the best!

HAPPY B DAY LEANNA!!!

Joe, here's a few pics from earlier tonight looking out over the Pacific Ocean as the sun was going down. I thought it would be a nice way to end the evening. Good night everyone!

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

Joe, here's a few pics from earlier tonight looking out over the Pacific Ocean as the sun was going down. I thought it would be a nice way to end the evening. Good night everyone!

Heck, Darla and I are blasting the Doobie Bros. right now. 8)

Waiting for the pics. :)

-
Back