A Drink for Life! All Are Invited!

-
Hello Darla!! :wave:

{ :rock: Watch out for MeMike he is a flirt, and a real good one too!!}
Please, take care of Joe:thumblef:

Here's another one Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLA06UmFg0s

Memike love putting smiles on the ladies :happy10: Treva deals with it ok know, But it had to be bad to deal with 30 tears ago =P~

Get the good glasses out for Darla Joe lol , Glad you have company and not setting home alone with your two four legger friends for a change :cheers:

Okay, the next time ya'll decide to get drunk for my birthday somebody better call me so I can join in something other than the usual chocolate milk.

Raising a Killians ... first to Ramcharger, his mom and his dogs, secondly to the entire membership of FABO, and to my dad (gone 3 years on the 21st). It's the last night of my Petty year -- #43 -- and is as good an excuse as I need after a week like this.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still here.... cheerrrrrs!

Photo 495.jpg

Okay, the next time ya'll decide to get drunk for my birthday somebody better call me so I can join in something other than the usual chocolate milk.

Raising a Killians ... first to Ramcharger, his mom and his dogs, secondly to the entire membership of FABO, and to my dad (gone 3 years on the 21st). It's the last night of my Petty year -- #43 -- and is as good an excuse as I need after a week like this.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, are you saying it's your birthday sweety, cuss if it is and you're just telling us now I might have to send Joe over to visit ya and drink all your beer.

Terry

Hello Darla!! :wave:

{ :rock: Watch out for MeMike he is a flirt, and a real good one too!!}
Please, take care of Joe:thumblef:

Here's another one Joe.

Thanks Mary! You are gonna pay for that one! Darla has to type now - cuz I can't seem to.

This is Darla - what a song that was! Hit home for me too. As for MeMike - you gotta know I am a big flirt too! tee hee!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAst of your pretty year? Hunny I'm heading for #45 and Pretty still keep coming, don't give up girl!! I didn't

Happy Birthday Leanna

Glad to see you're still here!

Thanks Mary! You are gonna pay for that one! Darla has to type now - cuz I can't seem to.

This is Darla - what a song that was! Hit home for me too. As for MeMike - you gotta know I am a big flirt too! tee hee!

Oh Joe... you can't leave this is your Celebration Party. It's for you and Your Mom and for all the others we have all had the blessing of knowing .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGcod6f00ohttp://

I've reached my limit, If I were pulled over.... ooooh Boy!! If i were asked to count to 10 I'd make it to "Wa" and fall over. <<still giggiling>>

so insted of serving my self any more, I'll play DJ and serve up the tunes... "Hey Bartender! How bout a Pink Mocha? ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mp115afFIA

Know that sure took me back =P~ Yep I am an old disco man and after that song it was out to the parking lot to get cooled off =P~

Sorry I am late to the party folks,I just got home from work.I started reading and thought I better chime in before it was too late.
Cheers all

Psssssssst Mary, I said PETTY year ... as in King Richard. LOL I have no intention of EVER giving up the pretty part. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Ya'll are too funny!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it your birthday sista :cheers: Reaching for the Tequila now just for you =P~ I did not know :clock: How did I miss this :love7:

Sorry,Joe but I had to work out of town and just couldn't make it back on time.I kinda raised my coke while I was driving down the highway.Got back home and had 20 minutes to be somewhere,just got back.Damn! That pisses me off!

i just got back from the hooka bar for the party:)

Damn dude, Invite me next time. Darla and I never been!

Memike love putting smiles on the ladies :happy10: Treva deals with it ok know, But it had to be bad to deal with 30 tears ago =P~

Get the good glasses out for Darla Joe lol , Glad you have company and not setting home alone with your two four legger friends for a change :cheers:

Got that right Bro! You know me too well, lol!

Heres a coorslight on a Friday night!!! Wellmaybe two or three.
Cheers

Or four or five or six! :cheers:

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darla said "who is this woman?" And I said "it's my Powder Coating Queen! Got a problem with that?" LOL! Uh oh she want's to take over the keyboard....

Not at all - I'm here and she isn't! Besides his dogs love me and I haven't seen them in months. I was missing them - and I think they missed me too - they were happier to see me than Joe! LOL! True though - we are listening to "Love Stinks" so true . . . . . . lady to lady . . . .

I've reached my limit, If I were pulled over.... ooooh Boy!! If i were asked to count to 10 I'd make it to "Wa" and fall over. <<still giggiling>>

so insted of serving my self any more, I'll play DJ and serve up the tunes... "Hey Bartender! How bout a Pink Mocha? ?

"Wa" ROTFLMAO!

Thanks Wild! I 'aint a quitter, lol!

What, are you saying it's your birthday sweety, cuss if it is and you're just telling us now I might have to send Joe over to visit ya and drink all your beer.

Terry

I already threatend Mary and David with my presence, maybe a vist to Leanna and Billy would in the works too, lol!

Nite all I have to be back at work in 4 hrs.I am getting too old for this.

-
Back