A Drink for Life! All Are Invited!

-
I'm in, late to the party, but at least i came! I had to work late!
Good luck to you ramcharger, and the best to your family.

Bro, I wouldn't be typing if that was the case, lol! :clock:

Joe, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! I opened up the thread, saw a gal's name mentioned and assumed you had some company. I've been wrong before and apparently, that list is getting longer. I hope you had a good time tonight.

I'm in, late to the party, but at least i came! I had to work late!
Good luck to you ramcharger, and the best to your family.

Dartnut! Thanks for showing up my friend! Thank you for your good wishes!

Joe, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! I opened up the thread, saw a gal's name mentioned and assumed you had some company. I've been wrong before and apparently, that list is getting longer. I hope you had a good time tonight.

LOL! No problem. She's talking about her and I talking over the farm from her loser brothers in Iowa! :)

I am done toasting. The seven Liney's I had should have done the trick!

Linnies Are the best!:read2: Thank you!

Great time last night Mary....... :cheers:

What a hoot the FABO gang is !!

I just started a batch of coffee and I see a young gun on my couch sleeping away.:happy10:
Thank yall for a great time and putting some big smiles on me last night
Looks like Joe was up till weee hours of the morning :cheers:
It's time for a walk in the woods to get some fresh air and get my hart rate up, But breakfast first 8)

I just started a batch of coffee and I see a young gun on my couch sleeping away.:happy10:
Thank yall for a great time and putting some big smiles on me last night
Looks like Joe was up till weee hours of the morning :cheers:
It's time for a walk in the woods to get some fresh air and get my hart rate up, But breakfast first 8)

Hell I'm on my third cup of coffee, Good morning Mike and oh yea "Joe get your *** out of bed".

Terry

Glad to see everybody's bright eyed and bushy tailed this fine morning. Sure had fun, but the morning after can be a real bear. Will get back to ya when I find my hindparts.

Sorry I missed it Joe. Looks like it was a heck of a party. :cheers:
I havn't been around much lately.8)

Well how is everyone feeling today? Hahahahaha! I think my cat feels the way some of you guys do today just guessing by his looks.8)

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

Hey Joe! Sorry I missed the party, but I raised a Diet Coke at the appropriate time.
Made a snap decision to drive out to Edwards AFB (2-hour drive each way) to watch the shuttle land since they got 'weather'd out' of landing in Florida.
Sounds like y'all had a great cyber party!!!
The FABO family's the best.

Hopefully I don't have too many tonite, I have a car show to go to at 7am!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Picture 147.jpg

Hopefully I don't have too many tonite, I have a car show to go to at 7am!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:
Heck Keith have another :cheers: I just got my puter fixed and ready to rock and roll, But a car show coming tomorrow at 7am you better chug some water down after you enjoy another drink :happy10:
All I have to do tomorrow is be happy doing some yard work if it don't rain :happy10:

I gotta show car too ,don't have to be there til bout 10 am.I f the weather is nice they are spectin bout 1200 cars.8)

-
Back