A few "HOT" car show pics

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Stopped to check out the North Georgia Mopar Club car show. It was a benefit for Alzheimers they did at a retirement home. A few residents came out in the heat to see the cars. My favorite was the Imperial, I had seen it before, it's a rare car, the owner has had it for a long time and he really enjoys it. I think the white Dart driver is pretty special too...not everyone wants to own a show car.

008.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

014.jpg

I was at a cruise in in Clayton N.C. this afternoon. It was BROILING hot!!!! Forgot to bring the camera, it was too hot and I ended up leaving and coming home.Driving the Duster was almost torture. It was 112 degrees inside the car and even with the windows down, there was no relief. Cool Pics. Thanks for posting them.

Well darn !!! Your car was not ready for the show goldfish65 :clock:
Looks like a good show :happy10: I will take dibs on the 68 R/T vert :cheers:. The Imperial is a dandy for sure Looks like it has telescopic steering =P~=P~
Thank you for sharing a good day, Hot but better then rain :-D

Yeah Goldie is still in the shop waiting for front-end work. That Imperial had some cool features...when you fold the passengers seat forward, the electric seat automatically scoots up so the rear passenger can get out, and there is a door latch within reach of the rear passenger too. It had electric wing windows, 'twi-light sentinel,' 'auto-pilot,' etc. That green Duster 360 was sweet with factory sunroof.

thanks for the pictures--- how rare is the charger with the sat-- dish protruding through the roof? Lawrence

thanks for the pictures--- how rare is the charger with the sat-- dish protruding through the roof? Lawrence

That's an extremely rare, very early prototype antenna for satellite radio. Sure didn't do much for your aerodynamics and the wind noise at speed was terrible. LOL

-
Back