A free mopar! Yes!!! Free

-

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
A little help can go a long way. I bought a car in San Bernardino Southern California last week. A 1964 Valiant, 6 cyl, it runs, a/c, in good shape, little rust, interior is there but shot. I thought I could give the car to someone willing to go and pick it up and take it home, take the L/R fenders off and ship them to me in exchange for the nice starter car. If anything? The 1964 Valiant can be parted out and you can make some side money or restore the car... etc. The offer is a trust thing. I give you the car and you give me the fenders. FREE car??? Anybody interested? PM me. Thanks!

Attachments

• 009 (7).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 649
  • 003 (6).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 656
  • 019 (6).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 653
  • 014 (5).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 658
Seems like a good starter car, but I gotta ask, WTF happen to the interior of the car?

Come on guys, Let's help out this fellow FABO Member!! If I was closer I would consider it but too far away for me.

More pics!

Attachments

• 022 (6).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 615
  • 018 (6).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 604
  • 017 (6).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 606
  • 008 (7).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 623
  • 002 (6).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 610
However takes him up on this.....if you part it, please contact me on the interior door panels.

Few more pics! Let me know guys? Buy the way, the car lot that sold me this car has a GT Dart for sale also, same lot, 1K, FYI.

Attachments

• 004 (6).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 563
  • 006 (6).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 560
  • 021 (6).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 572
  • 012 (5).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 599
Hey man, not to be a stickler.... but if you want people to PM, you have to accept them... :)

I tried to PM you and it got kicked back on entry.

Shoot me a PM, I may be able to help you out if the fenders can go greyhound.

Hey man, not to be a stickler.... but if you want people to PM, you have to accept them... :)

I don't know why that PM can't get to me??? I have checked the right boxes???

I'd do it too, but I'm clean across the country, so here's a bump to the top for ya!

Spencer, as I said on the phone San Bernardino is a 1000 miles from where it is that I live.

That's truly a California car, not rusted but just from sitting outdoors and not driven and taken car of, the dry climate has destroyed all the material of the interior and dried out all the rubber and turned the rubber to plastic :) and you can practically guarantee that the steering wheel is even split in places. The suspension bushings are history as well and anything bolted together will need a solvent sit for a couple days in order to remove

This sounds like a great doner for the wagon, but the problem is I need a whole front clip. My hood is scrunched and I have a dent in the driver fender and candy canes are screwed. Was hoping to find a cheap 4 door in about six months when I have money.
So you are saying we could get a car for the price of sending you the fenders? I could use the bumpers, they look straight but rusted.

Looks like 75 miles from my place. Think it would drive?

Too bad my 67 has a console. Otherwise, I'd be interested in the hang-on A/C

I DO WANT THAT COOL JOHNSON CB RADIO --convert it to 10 or 6 meters

(no I don't)

Well, just got off the phone with "Crackedback". Looks like we might have a deal worked out on the pick up of the '64 Valiant. For the fun of it we will keep you guys posted on the progress. Peace!!!

Attachments

• 3n03ma3l85Y05O45P4b1kbafba986a0501c42.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 500
Here are some pictures of the GT Dart for sale on the same lot. If anyone is looking for a GT to fix up? Just trying to keep the old rolling... I got the guys number if you want to ask him question about it? Ck-out Pics.

Attachments

• 023 (6).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 496
San Bernardino is my old stomping grounds before I moved to Texas I lived close by Well 30 min away. I have some friends there that may be able to help if I reach out for them.

Let me know if things don't work out with CrackedBack, I can make some calls

If there is any interest in parting this out, I would be interested in the driver side arm rest, I am missing mine completely...

Damn that geography! I got a set of fenders and hood already off in as good or better shape. Just no way I could get the car transported on my budget.

I'll take some pictures and post the parts in the parts for sale, maybe whoever gets the car can work out a side deal and keep it all intact.

Damn that geography! I got a set of fenders and hood already off in as good or better shape. Just no way I could get the car transported on my budget.

I'll take some pictures and post the parts in the parts for sale, maybe whoever gets the car can work out a side deal and keep it all intact.

Nice, Send me pictures:thumleft: of your fenders.

Thank you!

-
Back