A friend of ours daughter passed away

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So sad, a friend of ours, and a girl I worked with her daughter passed away. Anastasia is her name and as beautiful as her name is, it doesnt compare to the person she was. She is the mirror image of her mom Angie. She had just graduated from Trent University and had taken a position as a nurse in York Region. Here is a video tribute that has been done for her. That is her brother Kieran on her right at the beginning
[ame="http://vimeo.com/39666507"]In Memory of Anastasia on Vimeo[/ame]

Just sickening to hear of such a young beautiful girl losing her life. Very sorry to hear,keep the good memories alive! RIP.

sorry to hear about this Steve. My condolences, way to young to leave. Rip

Thanks Mike, it is such a shame, her chosen career in nursing was a perfect fit for her as you can tell in the photos she just has a way of touching everyone she met.

Very sad Steve. So young and a lot of life to live.She chose a career to help people..that shows the heart and caring she had for others. My thoughts and prayers for the family and all who loved her. Edd

Wow that's really sad, our prayers go out to her family and friends.
It's tough when someone so young and full of live passes.

This is truly a sad story.She looks like such a nice young lady who really enjoyed life,always a smile. My condolences. Just not fair for someone to go that early in life.

It is very hard , so sad to see a girl passing at such a young age . I lossed my youngest sister in 1989 she was 19 , and my mother of 64 on the same horendous night , they were both murdured by my sisters boyfriend at the time, such a loss , you think about them every day.

Condolences to all need it.Her friends and family. What was the cause of death?

This is too sad for words. I can imagine the sorrow and pain her family is experiencing right now. Prayers, condolences and sympathies to her family and friends.

That is so sad! What a beautiful young woman.
You could tell from the pictures she enjoyed life and being with family and friends.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friend.

Tom and Mary

Sure am sorry about all that. Will add all yall to our prayer list.

Thanks everyone, I will pass your blessings along, Im unsure what the cause of death was.
Kt340, that is attrocious what happened! My condolensces

Please pass condolensces on to her family. There is nothing more tragic than the death of a young person who has so much to offer.

Grant

What a shame. A beautiful girl with a bright future...

What a beautiful young lady !!!
The good Lord took her into his kingdom because she had already accomplished her task on Earth.This is the only reasoning I have seen of people close to me that have been taking away on what I thought was too soon.
Are we ready for our perfect day,when we will meet our maker...
Prayers sent for her family and everyone that she has touched.

-
Back