A Good Day

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Today started with me realizing that my teacher had made a mistake with my grades ( giving me a C- instead of a B-, which meant i didn't pass the class and wouldn't have been able to go to pharmacy school ). I emailed him immediatly ( about 6 in the morning ) and it wasn't until 8 in the evening ( a very tense 14 hours ) that he emailed me back saying he had corrected the mistake.

So good news, I'm in pharmacy school for sure now!:wav:

But it gets better, I get an email from a lady who is in charge of a scholarship I applied for, saying that I got it! A full ride scholarship for all four years that wlll end up saving me over $100k!!! :wav::blob::wav::blob:

My grandparents arrived in town today ( from arkansas ) for my sisters graduation this weekend. I haven't seen them since my wedding ( about 2 years ago ), so it will be good to see them.

Tomorrow my wife and I go to the bank to finalize our home loan papers and go and put in an offer on a home here by, good times!! :blob:

Of course, this whole time, I'm thinkin' about how much better this will all be with a mopar in the garage too? :tongue2:

Just had to share!!

Are your feet touching the ground? Don't ya love days like that? Congratulations and let's see a picture of the new home when you move in.

-
Back