a great friend

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Wanted to thank Dale, Oliver70 here, for spending a few days in North Carolina for giving me a much needed hand with my 273 commando. Dale and his wife came from Ohio with a trailer loaded with tools and a few things he picked up at Summit. We got dirty working on my 273 commando. We found some issues that with Dale's knowledge we were able to conquer. To end it all, we spent the day at Farmington drag way for a great Mopar day of racing, show cars and a swap meet. May you have a safe trip home, and I hope to see you again soon, my friend.

WP_20170511_11_05_42_Pro.jpg

I only met Dale a Rockingham drag way Mopar show last month. We really did become friends via the cell phone

We had a great time, even had one of my sons working with us Friday. My son enjoys going to the car shows and drags, but has never showed much interest in working on a motor. It was really cool

That's very nice to have a helping hand.I hope some people who I've helped cones around in a few weeks when I do a engine and K Frame swap

Last edited:
i asked a question here once on what the best way was to reinstall a 727 to a 360
one of the replies was "let me grab my trannie jack and head over there"

-
Back