A little bout the Doc

-
Hi Doc,
I was helping another FABO member work on his car the other and we got to talking about your posts. WOW havn't you come a long way in 6 months!! Like we all said back then the more you do the better you will get, and you have got a lot better.
Congratulations bud.

Marty

Hi Doc,
I was helping another FABO member work on his car the other and we got to talking about your posts. WOW havn't you come a long way in 6 months!! Like we all said back then the more you do the better you will get, and you have got a lot better.
Congratulations bud.

Marty
Hay Marty long time no hear ! Im getting better at it thanks ! So guys are talking bout me down under now lol. Its funny i was just talking to my dad bout ur car the other day too lol Im glad to see u aint got run off for putting a chevy in a mopar haha. Its really good to hear from ya bud feel free to hit me up any time man :cheers:

D-Doc, taking short cuts like B4 and U are fine to a point. Though, proper spelling is always preferred. Out right miss spellings like "mite" instead of might leave some wonderment about yourself. Your taken less serious.

Do the best you can. Leave the spell check on. I do. So far, "Always was with 2 "L's" and preferred is always something I can not ever remember. but the spell check will make the catch, show a few options of what it may think your trying to spell.

In some cases, the system may underline the word for a lack of a apostrophe. (Holy crap! I got it right without spell check! AWESOME! And yes, spell check doe's not always have all the car lingo words. You can always click, "Add to dictionary" and ad in words like MoPar, or what ever else pops up.

You should endevore (This one didn't show up on spell check) to spell the best you can as often as you can. This will help you self teach yourself. An honorable thing.

Always show yourself the best you can in what ever you do, no matter what it is. Do not take the easy way out or let yourself be seen as anything less than what you should be or want to be taken as. Intelligent!

A good heart is a most fond item by many. Not all. And those how do not take favor with the good heart'd will only take there heart and anything else afforded by there lack of guard. With a demonstration of not being intelligent, lesser peoples will try to take advantage. Ruthlessly.

Make the effort. It can and will be hard. But then again, anything worth something is never easy to begin with.

"Dawg"

I dont know what to say man. This computer is so slow, if I was to spell check all the things I say. I would only have 1000 posts lol . Thank you for your help bud

I dont know what to say man. This computer is so slow, if I was to spell check all the things I say. I would only have 1000 posts lol . Thank you for your help bud

Your getting better Doc, just look at your wording ^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Thanks Mike ! How are things on the hill ? Dont forget to get your Nascar picks in . We run tomarrow !

I better not sleep in to late :razz:
There is no way I can lay down and go to sleep knowing my little angel is unguarded :angel5: well I may get some shut eye beside her just in case she wakes up.
K.K. made pole position I believe...:D
Biff and Edwards may be a thought.:happy1:

One thing that helps is for someone to provide the correct spelling, but not in a way that attacks the person making the mistake.

Before you know it you'll have gotten great at grammar.

I did??? :dontknow:
Hahahah !

Wow you are spelling lots better! Congrats. I am impressed.
:prayer:Thanks so much !

One thing that helps is for someone to provide the correct spelling, but not in a way that attacks the person making the mistake.

Before you know it you'll have gotten great at grammar.
Yes I have a few friends that do that for me .:glasses7: You still have to remember im a Okie I talk funny hahaha:thumleft::cheers::smile:

as already said numerous times, dont worry the people bashing your spelling. For me i am a pretty good speller, with "some" tech knowledge and sometimes wish i was a lousy speller with more tech knowledge. It is what it is right??? I for one dont care about the spelling and punctuation, it just sometimes takes a couple times to figure out what is being said. Good idea someone abv posted with typing your work into microsoft word and using spellcheck. This is a mopar forum, so if you are able to learn a bit more than car stuff, its a bonus. The offenders can piss off, so post away doc!

x2,...

Spell check is my friend! I can do advanced math but I can't spell for ****. Everyone has their own strengths and people who pick on you for spelling and gramar issues are just trying to overcompensate for their weaknesses in other areas.
hey dd just the opposite here,can't do math to save my life.spell ok though,most of the time.hell with people laughing at others for thier shortcomings,they are just hiding thiers.and i didnt finish school either and it's took it'ss toll.:violent1: don't worry, be happy. her'se your car......View attachment 10 old camera 113.jpgand this has some screwed up spelling in here too....lol

I forgot, do not make an excuse, just do it. 10,000+ posts of hard to read posts or 1,000 quality posts that are clear. Which one is better to be known/seen by?

No ****. I,m beginning to think he is a sandbagging genius.

LOL, no doubt.

Keep at it!! My typing is so slow when I'm messaging someone sometimes they think I quit but my speed has about doubled since I started here. Where in OK? I was in Lawton for 10 years.

I totally agree about this and I was noticing again the other day.
You have come a long way already, and I remember when people were telling you not to pay any attention to the harassment about it.

I mentioned this before, but I don't know if anyone noticed.
I have a program called "IESpell" that when installed it integrates into Explorer.
It perfect for forums and such and also has the "Add to Dictionary" function for when you need to teach it a word like FABO.

You can download it from here, http://www.letsgocomputers.com/programs/iespell.exe

Once installed, open explorer and click "Tools" on your command bar and you will see IESpell in the list for running a spell check right in the post you are typing.

It looks like this.

Attachments

• iespell.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 74
No, I stole it from Buggs Bunny. :glasses7:
LOL I didnt see this post

Keep at it!! My typing is so slow when I'm messaging someone sometimes they think I quit but my speed has about doubled since I started here. Where in OK? I was in Lawton for 10 years.
I know ive talked to ya before. Slow is ok bud just keep at it. I have been to Lawton! But im bout 200 miles from there .

I totally agree about this and I was noticing again the other day.
You have come a long way already, and I remember when people were telling you not to pay any attention to the harassment about it.

I mentioned this before, but I don't know if anyone noticed.
I have a program called "IESpell" that when installed it integrates into Explorer.
It perfect for forums and such and also has the "Add to Dictionary" function for when you need to teach it a word like FABO.

You can download it from here, http://www.letsgocomputers.com/programs/iespell.exe

Once installed, open explorer and click "Tools" on your command bar and you will see IESpell in the list for running a spell check right in the post you are typing.

It looks like this.
I tried to down load that .. It will not work on my computer. My computer stops working 1/2 way though it. :banghead: But thank you so much for trying to help me out bud !:wav:

Hey Doc, I can read your posts WAY better than I can read what my MD writes in my medical file!

Lucky for me I have spell check!

-
Back