A Mopar Hater

-
just put a nice rainbow sticker on the back of his car where he wont notice it right away. when all the ch@%y guys start givin him eyes you will be the winner.

HA! I know someone who did that once! It was the funniest thing ever. They didnt even notice it for like a week or something.

and i thought i hated chevy...now i know i do,,,,
maybe he seen a duster on barrett jackson,,go for way more then the walmart built nova=avon,,,lololol....

First off with his 3rd grade writing, I can see why. But in my club if someone would have done that to one of our cars we would have beat him even more stupid.

I shut my biggest critic (Chevy guy) up by racing him.

I beat him, and he now has......... no more comments.

He just mumbles to himself......."That can't be a 318, that can't be a 318, that can't be a 318...."

:toothy10:

For anyone that criticizes your choice of a mopar and tells you to get a real hot rod - ask em about the basic design of top fuel and funny car motors - Hemi derivatives I believe if I am not mistaken.

As far as this idiot with the note - leave him be and ignore him - it isnt worth it and besides the next time he might not just leave a note, he might do some real damage to your car if you escalate the situation.

My .02 -

beleive it or not,, i was at the drag strip for the NHRA meet at englishtown
when i noticed a enclosed car trailer,, that said HEMI i walked over it was a stinking camero,,,,then i noticed the word HEMI was over a bow tie emblem,,

they are now making HEMI heads for chevy,,,another imatater,,WTF,,,

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]
When General Motors introduced the Chevy Nova in South America, it was apparently unaware that "no va" means "it won't go." [/FONT]

What an arrogant prick.

...and why is he referencing Moparts?

What an ***.

Put this on his windshield...

Chevy
=
Nasty
Old
Vermin's
Automobile

Here are some options i came up with

A)Run him over! Drag him under the car untill he bleeds. Then get out and write Massively Over Powered And Respected with his blood.:snakeman:Then,kick him in the Balls!Pull down your pants, wipe your:bootysha: with the note and shove it in his mouth.

B) Call the local car donation company in your area to take his cars as a donation.

C) Be a good Christian and just forgive!

i vote for A :lol::lol: huh nova means no go my dad always told me it meant S*** that wont run i guess they somewhat mean the same thing but i like my dads version better :thumbup: Its just to bad my wife has one in the backyard she want me to work on but on the bright side its only gonna cost me 75 bucks to completly restore the whole car and then i can spend the rest of my money on the mopars :-D

Don't feel bad,I got a pos myself

kdale002.jpg

scrapavatar.gif

Let me guess...the guys house is one of either the oldest ones in the neighborhood or newest ones in the neighborhood, his lawn is primped with fingernail clippers, he wears casual slacks and a button up shirt all the time even when doing yard work, etc. If his house is one of the older ones in the neighborhood he probably thinks you "young fellas" need to listen to him since he's the senior guy in the allotment. If it's a newer one he probably moved to the 'hood for peace and quiet and you're too loud etc, for his taste. Eitherway what an asshole.....I think if it was punks though they would have done something to the car....this guy owns Nova(s)? he's probably a car guy and respects the car too much to mess with it. Who knows maybe he took a double dose of Geritol and got all hopped up...forget it unless it happens again, then confront him with grins etc, and kill'em with kindness. Like Glowworm said race him and shut him up if all else fails.

I would ignore him, even though my first thought is to do a big burnout in front of his house.

Just remember : Life is too short to spend much of it dealing with A-Holes!!!

Bob

unless it was a good friend that put that on my car to bust my balls i would want to put my foot up the persons *** that put that on my car.

me and my chevy freind at school go trew the same thing lol he has a 72 nova. we pick on eachother all the time "in good fun" but were still gonna take them to the track so i can prove iv got the better car lol. challenge him o a race! lol

I seem to have lucked out.

The ford and chevy guys around here are actually pretty cool and respect Mopars as much as anything else.
Seems like anything old is getting harder to find and the brand rivalries have evolved into American iron respect for one another.
A little ribbing is always to be expected, and there always seems to be an *** in every crowd no matter what, but they usually either get ignored or get their butt kicked sooner or later by someone with less patience and more to prove.

I seem to have lucked out.

The ford and chevy guys around here are actually pretty cool and respect Mopars as much as anything else.
Seems like anything old is getting harder to find and the brand rivalries have evolved into American iron respect for one another.
A little ribbing is always to be expected, and there always seems to be an *** in every crowd no matter what, but they usually either get ignored or get their butt kicked sooner or later by someone with less patience and more to prove.
I believe its all good and even some respectful rice!

he's probably just sick of seeing the back of your car when you blow by him in his little boy cars, seriously who tries to make a company look tuff with a little bowtie?

From your first post on this,you set the wheels in motoin,and explained to him why you drive a mopar.He is fixing his again,and you are driving yours,enough said,mrmopartech

Everytime you see the guy, give him a big ear to ear grin and wave hello at him. It'll drive the guy crazy.

Terry

That would piss me right the f-off. I`m not trying to tell you what to do. I would ask him if it was his note. If he says yes I would tell him he was tresspassing and if he ever comes close again be prepared to recieve a good old fashion country *** whoopin LOL. Just remember two wrongs don`t make a right.

-
Back