A Poem For Texas....

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I found this beautiful summer poem and thought it might help make your day.

It did mine, and it's very well written.

' Summer in Texas '

****!
It's Hot !

(The END!)

No joke! I think it is around 102 right now!!:angry7:

No snow in the forcast though. :cheers::cheers::-D

Thats a good one.... Man this heat is brutal !!!!! If I ever get out of this state I am making a run for the north .... You can always put on more clothes when its cold....

It is really a plot to prevent laid-off northern libs from migrating here for work.

I just gotta say, it's about 70 here, never got above 85 today..LOL So much for us Northern Libs .... Beautiful Uptown NJ

62 in the Spokane Wa area, high is supposed to be 93.....anybody know what the oven is set for in the Phoenix area???8)

It may be hot here, but at least the best way to deal with it is to do as little as possible outside. Wait about 6 months and the northerners will be singing their own weather blues. And, they'll have to work.

A guy was retiring from where I worked in Milwaukee, WI.
He said to me. "I'm tying a snowshovel to the front of my little pickup and driving south. I'll take backroads and stop every hour. When some one asks me 'What's that on the front of your truck?', I know I'll have gone far enough."

:toothy10:

You know I can't complain really. It is only really hot about 3 months here. It is only really cold (around 30F) for about a month. The locals think that is just too damn cold!! Lol.
The rest of the year it is really nice. I wish we got more rain but you rarely have to cancel outdoor plans because of it. :-D

You know I can't complain really. It is only really hot about 3 months here. It is only really cold (around 30F) for about a month. The locals think that is just too damn cold!! Lol.
The rest of the year it is really nice. I wish we got more rain but you rarely have to cancel outdoor plans because of it. :-D

3 months my ***. more like 6. it was 90 in april

Tell you what . How about you guy bottle up some of that heat and send ti up north and we'll bottle up some of the cold air and send it down to you.
Was in the mid 50s and windy Thursday and Friday. Actually made 60 today.

It was 116 here in Palm Desert.

No kidding. Listen to the girlie-men complaining about 107... :-D

It's hotter where I live than where dragnknights live. Usually about 2-5 degrees. My outside temp on my Infiniti never got below 122 yesterday.

It,s only made it into the 80,s a couple times this summer with lots of rain!For the next month it,s supposed to be in the 90,s OHHHH!This has been the $&ttyest summer in years!Crackedback 122,I,d die in that heat.Must be drier than a popcorn fart??LOL!

-
Back