AARDUSTER--Hi everyone

-

AARDUSTER

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member here. I've been working on a '74 Duster, which happenes to be my first car. I've had it for 22 years and after abunch of B-bodys I decided to make my Duster into a fun street car. It started out as a 225 slant 6 with a manual 3 speed on the floor and I've spent the last 2 years doing body work and getting parts lined up for it. I painted it Plum Crazy Purple metalic and picked up a set of AAR stripes from ChallengerGary. I'm building a 360 and need to swap in the 8 3/4 rear yet. Swap the 3 speed for a 4 speed also. I'm going to six-pack the hood and satin black it. My only hold up is the oil pan...my motor came out of a truck and I think I'll have to get a Milodon stock pan for a 2 wheel drive truck/car. I've delt with alot of 318's and 383's but this is my first 360 build and I've found out that 360's are differant than other small blocks, so if anyone has any tips for building/parts for a 360 I'd apprciate hearing them. Thanks and I'll see everyone on the boards.

Welcome to FABO. You're gonna have fun here!
Gotta have pics.
:worthles:

Here's a thought: since you're going to use the AAR-type stripe from ChallengerGary, how would your Duster look with a Challenger T/A type scoop rather than the six-pack? Might look kinda cool on a Duster.

Thanks for the great welcome. I work 3rd shift so I don't get onto the computer very often. Comp time takes away from Mopar time. I'll work on posting pics once I figure out how to...I'm not very savvy on computers.

Dennis

-
Back