ABody dash pads

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Should I send it to just dashes? I was wondering if anybody has bought a Just dashes Demon/Dart pad with the three gauge pods built into the dash pas? They look kind of cool. Don't know if they still make them?? What does Just dashes charge to redo my original pad if I send them my core? Thanks

Give them a call. They will give you a ball park figure. Their spendy but do very good work. Also check for turn a round time. Not the place to go if your in a hurry. Call AB/E parts also . I think the owners name is Mike . He sells complete repops. He started producing dash pads for 68s a couple years ago had been producing 67 and 69 .

You can buy B/E/A or PG Classic 69-76 pads for around $200. Those have metal core and constructed like originals. And about $25 more for the 68 only pad.

Those are very nice.

Dude, just recover it. It isn't hard. Look around on here for threads on the topic.

I did mine , I think it turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 348
A local upholstery shop just quoted me $120 to recover my original in vinyl. A friend of mine uses them often for his Impala projects & recommends him. It may be another option for you since it appears to be rather affordable. I'm dropping my pad off tonight.

For only $200 you can get a real 100% new dash pad made like originals that will take the sun and heat and last longer than a vinyl fabric glued around an original cracked pad or a plastic molded cap glued around a original cracked pad.

-
Back