Actor and car enthusiast, Huntington Beach local Deis in car crash today

-
latest i heard was that paul walker was the passenger, not the driver. he was on a racing team, and the racing team captain was driving when the accident happened. it was right up the street from that guy's performance shop.

so really, it doesnt matter if you are a professional driver. track trained. whatever. there are many many variables on the street which makes them more dangerous than tracks.

also, that particular car has over 600HP with a V10 engine, but is notorious as being hard to handle.

thats what they have been saying since early on.. makes it even worse that the jackass driver killed a passenger .

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/01/roger-rodas-paul-walker-crash-driver-accident-who-is/

Amen Brother Doug. Our local 48th Brigade deployed early this morning from Macon, but what do you think the top story was on the local new web site? Sickens me all to hell and back.

remember the man by this my friend

Tales of the actor's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. military veteran shopping with his fiance for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.
"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."
Although Walker noticed them, the couple apparently did not know who he was, King said.
"Walker called the manager over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,' " she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."
King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."

New video (click link below) from a security camera posted on a building on the opposite side of the street from the crash suggests that the fire that engulfed the Porsche did not erupt until about a minute after the car crashed. Shows pole and trees goin down.
Hopin/prayin those guys werent stuck in car/alive when that thing started to burn...

[FONT=&quot]
etIcon.gif
Paul Walker's death: Video shows car erupted in flames after 1 minute - CNN.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

So, now that I have read 4 pages of posts concerning the Paul Walker Death / car crash, I must add my 2 cents. Yes, I agree, The PORSCHE was travelling way too fast for safe driving conditions, and Yes, it is not very responsible to drive that fast on the street. The fact remains that Paul Walker made a bad decision by getting into the car. However, if I had a chance to ride in a Carrera GT, with a PROFESSIONAL race car driver, I admit I would be greatly tempted to do so. Let's not forget that Mr. Walker was a PASSENGER, and that he left behind a young daughter. As far as FAST and FURIOUS goes, I admit that a lot of the driving was FAR FETCHED, and there was way too many IMPORT rice rockets. However a lot of cool American Muscle were included as well. Including Vin Diesels Charger, and Tyreese's Challenger. Let's call this what it is. An unfortunate, and preventable accident. No more, no less.

lol.. you have never seen my dart on video weaving in and out of traffic at over 100. that is a fact.. i do not and never did do that weaving in and out of traffic. not even in my daily driver. i'm a one lane kinda guy. if i have to get over a lane i will do so to go around someone doing 50 in the left lane but hardly call that weaving in and out of traffic. in my daily driver its usually get in the left lane and stay there for me though. and truthfully in my dart, jamies dart and even my mustang i'm usually in the right or middle (not as grooved up) lanes cruising between 55 and 75.

you may have seen a burnout of two. or even a gps that had a top speed as 158 mph but like i said when that was posted. i think it had a hiccup or something. not sure if it jumped satellites or what. but there was no way i ever did that speed in that car.

Well if I was you I would claim the 5th too. LOL! :dontknow:
It was definitely you in your car and you were all excited about your NEW GPS. And yes you were hauling *** for MILES not just on and off it, I was like HOLY ****, he holds the pedal to the floor, is he ever going to let up on it? I was thinking look at that fckrrr go, Joe is one crazy sumbiatch for sure.

The point is we all do stupid ****.

Cracks mew up how everyone got all hot an heavy about the Phrase on Wheel of Fortune, but the movie company is using his death to sell movies and no one is bitching. If it was "about the charity" then all of the proceeds would go to the charity, not part of the proceeds.

Whether he was a "good guy" or not is irrelevant, he and his buddy made a huge mistake and it cost them both. if it was any of us "average joes" in this situation the news might touch on the 2 dumbasses that killed themselves getting stupid in a fast car, but because he was a celebrity the story is much different. I say F-bomb off and spend the air time on a story that matters.

-
Back