Adam, I need a favor.........

-

B1CUDA

Reaction score
I just hung up with Robin from AAR Fiberglass and she said that the "Big" Hemi scoop can only be bolted to a glass/steel hood. :shock: Before I make the decision to buy one, could I bother you to take a few close up shots of the flange area of the scoop where it sits on the hood? I really want the scoop molded to the hood, but, it looks like that isn't going to happen. Robin told me that the flange is barely noticeable when the scoop is mounted, but, I want to see it for myself before I have them send me one. I appreciate it. I hope I don't have to go the "Cowl" route. (It wouldn't be the first time, but, I want this thing to have a Hemi scoop)
Thanks! Chris C. :salut:

Sure thing.
But like they said, Not much of a flange on it at all.

Your lucky too. I just dug the car out of a foot of snow.

Here you go. Hope they help.

The flange is about 1/2 to 3/4"

IM000293.jpg

IM000294.jpg

Excellent! Exactly what I needed to see. Thank you very much. I owe you one. Come out to California and I'll let you make a pass in the Cuda. :headbang: I am off to go order some glass from AAR........

Hey its not every day soem one says I can drive there 1000 horse Cuda. Besides its cold here.

There is one company that makes a glass hood with a molded scoop. VFN in chicago. I have one on my car. I got the second one ever made and it sucked big time. I did a hole bunch of work to it to make it nice but I like it a lot now. Maybe they have improved their product in the last 4 years?

Brett hes looking to get the 5" tall version of the scoop like I have on my car.

-
Back