Add a leaf spring

-

Tof

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I have my Swinger with her *** on the floor and i want use the tips "addALeaf" , just one at left and one at right .

On Summit i can see this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SLF-2330/ .

The center pin is important or not ?

And the "Amount raised" its what please ?

regard :eye:

I cannot advise as to the good or bad affects of that product, but the center bolt is VERY important. Don't remove it.

Hi all ,

I have my Swinger with her *** on the floor and i want use the tips "addALeaf" , just one at left and one at right .

On Summit i can see this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SLF-2330/ .

The center pin is important or not ?

And the "Amount raised" its what please ?

regard :eye:

I did this on my e-body and overall I am very happy.

The lift was a good bit....about an inch or so MORE Than superstocks, I think.

I raised my front t bars a little and I like the raked look that I ended up with.

Hi all ,

Well i received my leaf's pack and its excellent my small *** at jump on 2 , 2.1/2 in ! (see the differential cover behind the tank

before ...

632.JPG

after ....

post-123-1309546612.jpg

instal the clamps for the end !

What exactly did u do and did you rebuild your old ones or just painted them.. are those the leafs you bought from summitracing

Hi

No i know , some leaf used with new paint is not some new leaf .

My stock leaf pack ( in the pics in gray) was dead , i used a pair of leaf pack "Add A Leaf" ref:SLF-2330 (on the pics in black) to add in my stock pack , one at left in the middle of the pack and one at right .

I replace the U bolts also now i do just instal the clamps and the job is end ....

Kool so all you did was get the add a leaf set from summitracing and added them to your old springs... Thanks for the info I need to do the same thing

Hi Boss ,

After eight mount the *** of my Dart is always correct , just down of some millimeter but always good in the time at this time .

Add a leaf = good deal for a little money .........

-
Back