Adjustable Strut Rods !

-
Thank you.

I'm putting some more together. I have multiple pm's and just waiting presently for some more rod ends. I should have more ready to go by mid/end of the week or so. I just try to wait to build them in batches as its easier. Thanks

Just got mine today, real nice parts ...... fast shipping ....If you are in the market for a set of these do yourself a favor and get them from Andre .... Thanks Dude :D

Andre is the man....total standup guy. Bump for anyone wanting these. He's done a lot of work on my Duster and frankly I'm not shocked one bit everyone is happy with these strut rods....

I don't see the benefit from "LCA moves up and down easier", which you can only notice if you stroke them by hand w/o the T-bars installed (post 15). The resistance from normal strut rods is neglible compared with the spring rate of the T-bars and any resistance and damping is good anyway. I see two advantages beside the bling, and these were mentioned. You can easily increase caster (post 15, pull lower ball joint forward), and we need more than the factory adjustments usually allow for radial tires. The alternative is to use Moog offset bushings on the UCA (I did), but those seem a little hokey since not much rubber on one side of the bushing. The other advantage is that you can easily replace strut rod bushings, without having to touch the LCA and slide back the T-bar (post 7). I had to replace just the bushings in my C-body and it was a hassle, and worth $125 to avoid that.

I had to send mine back. They did not work out with the Solid Bushings. Could not get them sandwiched in the mount on the K Frame. I bought RMS Instead.

-
Back