Age maybe ?? But now I want a certain C-body

-
There is a 76 Imperial Crown Coupe sitting not far from me that I would love to rescue but the wife would cut my proverbial nuts off if it followed me home. I just dont want to see it bought and stripped for a run of the mill 440...

I have one of the cars that I had always wanted. 440CI two door and rare. One of 57 Imperial Lebaron Crown coupe Silver Anniversary Edition (1974) in Golden Fawn. Low miles, lovely condition. Runs like a freight train. I will be selling it at some point in the future. It is the Mac Daddy.
IMG_2040.jpg

I have one of the cars that I had always wanted. 440CI two door and rare. One of 57 Imperial Lebaron Crown coupe Silver Anniversary Edition (1974) in Golden Fawn. Low miles, lovely condition. Runs like a freight train. I will be selling it at some point in the future. It is the Mac Daddy.
View attachment 1715837295

Are these cars worth much ? I mean the average ones ... not a 1 of 57 zero miler like yours .

At 27 I find myself playing with my C-bodys more often then my A-bodys (why you dont see me over here as much anymore):poke:

20210806_183459.jpg

20210711_141056.jpg

Still have all my A-bodys tho including the Valiant that started it all. Plus I should have another one in a few weeks :thumbsup:

A few weeks ago on ebay, there was a 70 Fury 4 door 383-4 car with sport hood and in "999" special order Petty Blue.
f.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

The only thing cooler would be hidden lights.

IIRC sold off-line for 5K.

This gorgeous "C body" just popped up for sale... :) What a road machine this would be. Original 383, 88,000 miles

030392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=cGExTXSB7BYAX_ubXNS&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

A few weeks ago on ebay, there was a 70 Fury 4 door 383-4 car with sport hood and in "999" special order Petty Blue.

This hood came on every 1970 Fury model from the base Fury I on up. 4-doors, station wagons, all of them, regardless of engine size. ;-)

I'd go further back to Exners pinnacle of design

View attachment 1715832796

I have lusted for such for several years now. Even a more door version. I saw a more door done in a mild custom paint two tone a couple years back and thought WOW!!!! So cool! It was for sale in nearby La. but I have to build mine and he wanted a big price for me!!!

My nephew’s grandfather left them a ‘73 Fury. Low miles, and excellent condition. 400 ci. Been sitting for several years, so we are going to go through belts and hoses, etc. Buff job, and detailed it should look like new.

-
Back