agree or disagree

-
I've always believed in the "happy wife, happy life" approach to marriage. If she's not happy, I will not be allowed to be happy.

I fart in bed and my wife giggles. We have a great marriage……. Guess I'm the wrong guy to ask.

No, your the perfect guy with the perfect gal like me.

I've always believed in the "happy wife, happy life" approach to marriage. If she's not happy, I will not be allowed to be happy.

Word! It takes work on both sides.

We have a great marriage too, but when I fart in bed my wife knees me in the back.

Better than the front.

Back on topic sort of, quick mind, slow mouth???.

LCjeff

We burp, fart, snore, and blame each other for it.
It's a great thing.
I only watch what i say to a point and so does she. We are pretty thick skinned. I'm German and she is English and it works for us.
I still hide chocolate and that pisses her off. :-D
We never lie to each other and that's why it works.
Oh, and we joke around a lot.
Slow mouth and a fast mind?
That's more like it.
It depends on the situation.
If there's no lieing, you don't have to worry about anything.
Was there any doubt? :cheers:

A lot of patience on both sides and if that dont work , a lot of butt kissing on my side

I guess I'd agree to a certain extent.

I once ran into a couple who had been married for 80 years. When asked the secret she said to have a good sense of humor.

We have a great marriage too, but when I fart in bed my wife knees me in the back.

Dusteriffic try it next time WITHOUT holding the covers over her head :toothy10:

I would agree with the original question.

Jeff, That would be just ONE of the many secrets. Lord knows there are many and i dont have enough web space here to even get started on the rest of em. You sure have to be friends and like each other. If you dont like yourself, you cant really like someone else. Shoot each other straight. Dont lie. Treat em like you want to be treated. Keep the mentality of the first date at hand. Remember how excited you were? Remember, She's the only relative you have that you were able to pick and you do, of course, tell everyone that you're a good judge of character. Dont prove yourself wrong.
Have a good day guys and gals
Small Block

the secret to any good relationship...

is communication

the secret to any good relationship...

2 words.....yes dear.....at least it works for me...

What makes a successful marriage can't be sumerized in one simple statement that applies to everyone.
I believe every blessing we recieve is actually the wifes'. My one blessing was to be one of her many blessings. I'm not worthy , just lucky.

A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth...

Not a quote from me, though I agree, found it, on the net.

Your up.

LCjeff

Absolutely true, but quick reflexes are good when she coming after you with the cast iron skillet. (jk).

A woman likes a guy that can provide, and when they say "money does'nt matter", they are lying.....no Woman likes a lazy *** Husband.

She likes her home to look nice so the honey do list has to be taken seriously even if it means less FABO time.

It's a plus if she points out pretty girls to you at the restaurant that you better be taking her to at least once every couple months.
She say's "It's okay to read the menu as long as you don't place an order, in reference to above comment.

Communication is key and if you are both not on the same page, you are screwed.

NEVER, EVER ridicule one another in front of the kids, do it in private.

NEVER, EVER bring up every discrepancy the other one did for the past 20-30 years unless you plan on sleeping on the couch for a couple nights at least.

Don't let anyone disrespect her in front of you, and if a guy hits on her in front of you, make sure you politely let him know you "will" be handing him his *** for lunch first chance you get.

Rule#1, always tell her she's pretty, looks young, and you love her multiple times every day, and it's a plus if she actually is all of those things.

Which reminds me, I better get started on that honey do list.

I haven't made it past the engagement stage (3 times engaged). I seems I have a slow mind and a quick mouth.

It is all summed up in my dad's RULE # 1.........................

1. The happier you keep the womenfolk, the better YOUR quality of life will be

We drink a lot so if we're mad at each other we forget why :cheers:

Don't complain even if it don't feel or taste good, humbly give her some advice, Don't lie to each other, Do not change face when you are around her, Be yourself...
I think most ladies are smart and hide behind a pretty face.
And like said earlier Have a good sense of humor and share a good laugh

All good points.

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

I would add that having separate bathrooms helps.

-
Back