AJ's Opinion,

-
Of course you are right. But from which side would that be? Not debating;just clarifying.

to clarify, while looking directly at the tissue roll in the holder, it moves downward from the front side. otherwise, it would obviously be backwards, unless you are left handed in which case EVERY thing you DO is backwards!!?????

some of us are "leg" men. we tend to bypass the breast and get directly to the point???

if you found the love of your life and it was meant for the two of you to spend your lives together, you are so blessed.

I believe the Bible is a roadmap of life. hard to understand, and some explanations are obviously flawed, but it was placed in our world for a reason. maybe the wise man would be open to the lessons it shares?

and my roll of t p is more than half there, i'm an optimist?

"You shouldn't be trying for the hat-trick with the same one! Spread the love around!!! "

Now.now Ben. You are sorta insinuating your opinion is better than another persons, whether comedic or not.
A simple restructuring of your words might look like this ;

I my opinion; just one woman will never satisfy me.

See nobody gets hurt. Now it's just an opinion.Just as valid as another man might say, My wife is so extremely pleasing to me that in my opinion, I shall never want another.

Of course you are right. But from which side would that be? Not debating;just clarifying.

to clarify, while looking directly at the tissue roll in the holder, it moves downward from the front side. otherwise, it would obviously be backwards, unless you are left handed in which case EVERY thing you DO is backwards!!?????

some of us are "leg" men. we tend to bypass the breast and get directly to the point???

if you found the love of your life and it was meant for the two of you to spend your lives together, you are so blessed.

I believe the Bible is a roadmap of life. hard to understand, and some explanations are obviously flawed, but it was placed in our world for a reason. maybe the wise man would be open to the lessons it shares?

and my roll of t p is more than half there, i'm an optimist?

flavored water is better than regular water, though strawberry flavored water isn't as good as lemon or grape flavored.

Let's try a different tack.
It is my opinion that; since my beautiful wife, and I took care of our kids from the time they knew nothing, until they were old enough to take care of themselves,their first trimester; it seems fitting to me that they return the favor in the last trimester of our lives. That's my opinion.It's personal, it says something about me, and so, you are getting to know me.
Your turn;

It's my opinion that my kids have enough on their plates raising a family in today's environment, at today's costs, and I wouldn't consider laying the responsibility of my well being on their plates. I don't feel that they owe me a thing. We did what we did for them out of love, choice, and a sense of self responsibility. In my opinion, there's no charge.

JMO, less is more :glasses7: just saying :coffee2:

It's my opinion that my kids have enough on their plates raising a family in today's environment, at today's costs, and I wouldn't consider laying the responsibility of my well being on their plates. I don't feel that they owe me a thing. We did what we did for them out of love, choice, and a sense of self responsibility. In my opinion, there's no charge.

I humbly agree and feel the same way Frankie :glasses7: and our job as a parent is never ending in our harts :color: we no it's true

And it stays "backwards" until your kids get old enough to know and care how much it costs. :D

Let's try a different tack.
It is my opinion that; since my beautiful wife, and I took care of our kids from the time they knew nothing, until they were old enough to take care of themselves,their first trimester; it seems fitting to me that they return the favor in the last trimester of our lives. That's my opinion.
Your turn;

What's nice is when your kids get old enough to want to help, and do.
Our two still at home until recently (the youngest moved out and got his own house) helped with house payments and other bills and it was a HUGE help.
Also very much appreciated and we tell them that.
A "Thank you for your help" from Mom and Dad goes a long ways towards a relationship of respect, and also instills a large amount of self pride in them.

What's nice is when your kids get old enough to want to help, and do.

Bingo. However, that is a different discussion. For the child it becomes a matter of "offering", rather than "owing"

For the parents t then becomes a matter of accepting, rather than expecting.

Bingo. However, that is a different discussion. For the child it becomes a matter of "offering", rather than "owing"

For the parents t then becomes a matter of accepting, rather than expecting.

Of course.

It's my humble opinion that my mom did a damn fine job raising my sister and myself, and though I don't necessarily feel like I owe her anything in the common sense of the word, I would still gladly repay her 10 fold. I love my mom.

I hear your opinions, and I do not disagree.
Perhaps it would help if I clarified my position.
Of course I did not have children to wipe my butt if/when I should become incapable of doing it myself. Nor do I expect them to put their familys on hold for twenty years,while they wait for me to die.
It is my opinion tho,that they ought to in some way,contribute to my well-being,in my declining years, as otherwise I will be living on the street, a beggar in one of the coldest,windiest, cities in Canada.
Or perhaps a stranger will take me in.
Who will feed the old ones,as the bounty of the America of the last century becomes too expensive for retirees? Will you invite me in, Stranger? Who will cloth me and keep me warm and dry, as I babble aimlessly? Will you shut me up in the backroom of your mind and forget about me? Will you bury me in the sea of forgetfulness? Will I not still be a living soul, chained to a heap of dying flesh? Who will love me?
Did I not love and care for those little heaps of witless flesh,since before they had even entered into this world? Who better to love me as I leave it,than those knowing that I first loved them?
And my wife is just 4 years younger.

It's my humble opinion that my mom did a damn fine job raising my sister and myself, and though I don't necessarily feel like I owe her anything in the common sense of the word, I would still gladly repay her 10 fold. I love my mom.

Good for you!

It's hard not to love Rusty.
He is always open,honest and pretty consistent with his opinions, and is not afraid to say a little something about himself so we can get to know him.

Somebody wanna open a window?!

I think the dynamics of the "family" has changed quite a bit over time. go back 100 years and vast majority of America was rural. the " farm " provided the job, income, home, and entertainment. it was very common to see a family with 5-10 children, the parents, grandparents, maybe even great grandparents ALL lived right there, sometimes in the same home...

there weren't nursing homes. no socal security, medcare. elderly relatives were treated with respect, maybe even love, they MADE that farm, that "business', home.... and as they became too old and woreout, it was given to the children. at least the ones that wanted to stay there and work it. they had a place in that home.......

at different time for sure... the wife's vocation was the home. she was there and could take care of elderly. no job to go to. the man was ther too. busy all day but still there.

if I get where I can not longer take care of myself, I hope and pray I die before my kids have to make arrangements for my life. just me.

you can have your opinion , and I will have mine.
which one do you think counts.

I am still trying to figure what this thread is about. Are we allowed to freely express our thoughs and opinions without fear of RRR farting again? Or is is a "meaning of life" expression of our thoughts and feelings. Not a criticisim as I am enjoying reading it all, just wondering how much of myself to put out there or just worry about the direction of the TP roll. (for women it is always undershot) (ask me how I know)
Cheers to all----DR:coffee2:

:glasses7: you have that right :glasses7: same here :toothy1:

Let me complete this by saying fishmens67 is right in many ways, did not want to say he is right just about his post :glasses7:

-
Back