AJ's Opinion,

-
Trying to figure what this thread is all about here also, is it about our grammar and opinion and how we respond to a post and share about our selves and life.

it is my opinion I will finish ahead of memike in the Nascar game next season.
my driver did win the cup. lol

it is my opinion I will finish ahead of memike in the Nascar game next season.
my driver did win the cup. lol

It is my opinion that this is very possible, we can't win every year :D

well, at one point I thought we were going to explore the A B C D DD EE's of boobies.. then I had a feeling that AJ wanted us to pick apart his story.. then I too had an idea that it was going to be a free for all.. theeen I was thinking we were going to see who could make RRR fart the most.. in the long run, I guess it's about opinions - maybe on all of the above... and farts

Speaking of farts - did you know there is a pill that will make your farts smell like chocolate....?

great story

To me, the lesson is that things don't always go as planned but can still turn out great.

also to me, Its interesting to get into the mind of a male because you guys are from another planet with your logic but that is ok and that is what makes you ....you ...and cute :D

Everyone has a mental idea of how life should work and what should happen but I have yet to meet anyone that can say their life turned out exactly the way they thought it would or should be as a young kids.

who needs TV dramas when life is full of stories like this :):):)

Well that didn't end as well as I had hoped, So let's try another opinion.No politics,no sports.
It's my opinion that there may once have been Giants on the earth, and modern history has hidden it from us for several generations.
Go!

At age 18, a guy is not looking too far past looks, nor too far into the future. But if I was to be looking, I decided to make a wish list. So guys will know what was the number one thing, so I'll skip over that.

I am still trying to figure what this thread is about.

Me too DR ... still trying to figure out what was the #1 thing on AJ's "wish list?" :binky:

Well that didn't end as well as I had hoped, So let's try another opinion.No politics,no sports.
It's my opinion that there may once have been Giants on the earth, and modern history has hidden it from us for several generations.
Go!

There are still Giants on earth. They are in New York and held a 6 and 10 record this season. :D:D

Go!

Sports, uh.
Got way better things to do.

So what is your opinion on the definition of "Giant"?

My Brother in law is 7'6" and a little old. :D

Go!

some people may have an opinion that the Bible consists of stories or fairytales. I however, do not share that view.

take David and Goliath. Goliath was a giant.

I think Whale Sharks are giants - they are of this earth and still here... Giant squid are not a rumor.

And Goliath is rumored to have brothers, GIANT brothers. That each wore upwards of 200 pounds of armor, a spear with a nearly 20 pound head on it, and had a helper to be his shield bearer.Not to mention the sword that David could hardly wield.
-But where might one find proof of such beasts?, and why do we not see remains of them at least? How and where did they come from, and where did they go? And exactly how tall were they to achieve "Giant" status? Do we have mention of them in other places besides the Bible? Has anyone ever found remains of such creatures? And if yes, what kind of remains?, and where are those remains now?
-What did they eat? Where did they sleep? Where are their homes? Their cities?Did they have families? Friends? A church?
-Can you imagine what/how much it took to maintain such bulk? If they became soldiers,they must have had some serious bulk to go with the altitude. Who made their weapons? and how? Or were they farmers? Or husbandmen? Were there other giant animals to satisfy their appetites? And giant vegetables? Giant trees? Giant tools? Giant outhouses.
-If their bodies were giant, were their heads also giant? and their brains too,giant? And if they had giant brains, does that mean they were giantly smart? And if they were so smart, where is their legacy?
-I mean if I was a giant, with super strength, and having super smarts, I and my progeny would certainly want to leave a lasting impression on the world; perhaps to lord it over the little, normal sized, people. I would probably build a Giant castle, with Giant doorways, and Giant windows.A place to put all my Giant stuff.I would erect Giant monuments and incomprehensible other Giant things, to intimidate,and strike fear and wonder and awe into the hearts and minds of the normal stupid,weak,commoners.I would rule over them and they would be my slaves.Doesn't that seem likely?
-Did Giants exist side by side with normal sized humans? Or were their no normal sized people?
-Or were the Giants part of the dinosauria? Again, we have plenty of evidence that Giant animals once roamed this planet,mostly in the form of bones; but where are the Giant man-bones? Has modern man ever seen Giant man-bones? dug them up? documented the finds? Can we see these documents? Where are they?
Since we don't see Giants today, they must have; gone extinct,all been killed in battle, or been somehow eradicated.
-If in fact such creatures had existed, it would be almost foolish to think that remains had never been discovered,wouldn't it?. And that really, really, begs the questions; Who took 'em?, and where and why,are they hidden? Who has the right to keep this from us,the common man?What is it that makes this forbidden knowledge?

So many questions;so few answers.

-
Back