Alberta Auto Wrecker pics

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Who wants some pics from an auto wrecker me and a buddy went to? It's located in Alberta, and I'm sure most people from Alberta have been out to it.

DSC03171.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

DSC03160.jpg

DSC03166.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03148.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

DSC03151.jpg

DSC03152.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03156.jpg

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03159.jpg

DSC03161.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

DSC03164.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03170.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03173.jpg

Hey Mike, thanks for the photos. I was there years ago but he mostly had E Bodies in those days. I see he's dramatically increased his A Body stock since then, and it may be time for another trip.. When were you there? And do you still need to call ahead and make an appointment? Some damned fine parts still lurking on top of that hill. :)

thats real sad to see cars like that goin in the crusher:pale:

That is one big hill of cars and look at the old combine in the first set of pictures I bet it has a slant six in it. Thank you for sharing the biggest field of MoPars I have ever seen.

Did you snag up that dual snorkel hood setting on the Aspen
I can't believe it is still setting there !!

Hey Mike, thanks for the photos. I was there years ago but he mostly had E Bodies in those days. I see he's dramatically increased his A Body stock since then, and it may be time for another trip.. When were you there? And do you still need to call ahead and make an appointment? Some damned fine parts still lurking on top of that hill. :)

No problem. I was there maybe.. 3 weeks ago. I only called to ask where he was located, but I arrived the next day. He is open every weekday and Saturday mornings. Good prices on parts too!

well thats cool rather see them rot before they are crushed i think that is awsome

No problem. I was there maybe.. 3 weeks ago. I only called to ask where he was located, but I arrived the next day. He is open every weekday and Saturday mornings. Good prices on parts too!

Thanks for the info Mike. He's only about and hour and a half Southwest of me, so it's just a pleasant Saturday morning drive. I'm glad to hear the prices are good, because he sure used to be proud of his E Body parts years ago. :) Did you manage to find any useful parts for yourself?

Cool pics thanks for sharing. Kinda make you sad though, wish you could save em all! Looks like he has some valuable cars there though. I see 3 cars i could use stuff from alone. Thanks again

Holy sh*t!!!! I've knew about that place but didn't know they had that many good parts still left! Look at all those '70 Coronet taillights!!!! Wow, I really need to make a trip out there soon. Hey Mike, how's it going?

wow I need to visit that place, the '71 rr
all the E's some F's and and the A's. dang
Glad to hear they don't crush mopars.

Thanks for the info Mike. He's only about and hour and a half Southwest of me, so it's just a pleasant Saturday morning drive. I'm glad to hear the prices are good, because he sure used to be proud of his E Body parts years ago. :) Did you manage to find any useful parts for yourself?

Ah, yea, I got that vibe about the E bodies as well. He said there are still a couple big block E bodies out there, and that he just recently sold a 440 6 pack E body to someone. I found a gauge cluster, some rear quarter extensions, and a couple dog dish caps. There were many more items I wanted but only had so much $$$.

Please sir can I have some more,picsssssssssssssss.Time well spent.Kind of wants to make you go and give one a good home boys.

Looks like a few savable cars in there.

There is a local Mopar parts dealer about 35 miles west of St.Louis that has over 300 cars in his back yard, All Mopars. I'm going to see if he'll let me take a few photos the next time I'm out there.

Great pics! What an absolute gold mine.
Nice to see they aren't in a rush to turn them into tin cans from China.
How big is this place, anyway?

alan627b

Thanks for sharing Mike.Thats the biggest Mopar wrecking yard I,ve ever seen.I can,t believe the parts in there still,even blocks,trannys,rears,rads.I,d spend a weekend there just getting parts!Does he take Visa?LOL

Was that heaven?

By the way Mike, do you know of a guy in Alberta who has a big collection of Cudas? I think he has my old 6-pack car.

-
Back