Albums you haven't heard in a while....

-
Framton Live, came out the same time at the music store as Boston because I bought both of them Abodybomber, that great day in 1976, I was driving a 68 Monaco 383 monster cruiser :thumbsup:

"Question of Balance", Moody Blues; "War Child" Jethro Tull; "Pictures at an Exhibition", Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

Captain beyond, dawn explosion and
Roxy music are a couple.

Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy, LOL. OK I'm not that old but I liked the Moody Blues Days of Future Passed.

Traffic

511NDcvn+LL.jpg

In A Gadda Da Vida - Iron Buttefly I - YouTube
My friend had just built a little amp for his father's stereo (reel to reel) in HS electronics shop. His father was the production manager for Ampex the magnetic tape people. All the adults were gone, the girls were up the street, volume was WAY up, windows were literally rattling in their frames. His sister comes in the front door and screams "Turn that down! We can hear it at the end of the block!"

Oingo Boingo, "Good for your soul" First concert I went to, sister brought me to see X who opened for them. Snuck into the next 4 Halloween concerts they did at Pacific Amphitheater: get 20 people together, one holds the fence up at the top of the burm and the rest race under it and meld in with the crowd right when the opening lights come down. Worked every time.

Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery. Jethro Tull - Aqualung, ditto on DSOTM!

-
Back