All-Mopar Southern Nationals

-
Glad to help.
I hope there is a decent turnout so they can keep having it. Went in 2007 and 2008 but couldn't make it in 2009. It was the first time I'd been to an All-Mopar race and it was so cool to see nothing but Mopars! Very, very nice track too.

I love that track, been there plenty of times it's just the work schedule that might keep from going but I'll try to work around that. If there's a will there's a way.

I'll be there for the weekend. Hope to sell a few parts. Staying at the Days Inn in Valdosta.

Cool, we can have a For A Bodies Only south east regional meeting.

I'll probably sleep in the trailer though. lol

I'll be there. I'll be a spec-tater, a few of my friends will be racing. I intend on going Sat. and Sun. just depends on what kinda extra time I have

I'll be there rooting on my son and watching some east coast Mopars tear up the track!
See ya all there. I'll look for some of you and say hi!

I'll be there also. Hanging with Supergascuda' trying to sell some parts to fund my project. Maybe all us A-Body guys could meet up there...time/place? Just a thought. Mark

If I can save up the $ and get the time I will drive the Duster there and check it out. I will update as the date gets near.

Myron, I believe this is your car,from 08.
I missed the 09 show due to work

26fec805.jpg

Yes it is. Thanks! I'm always on the lookout for posted photos.
It must have been 2008 because I missed 2009 also. 2007 was my first all-Mopar race/show/swap-meet and it was just too cool to be in the middle of wall-to-wall Mopars.

Yes it is. Thanks! I'm always on the lookout for posted photos.
It must have been 2008 because I missed 2009 also. 2007 was my first all-Mopar race/show/swap-meet and it was just too cool to be in the middle of wall-to-wall Mopars.

Commerce used to have a nice Mopar show/race/swap-meet, it was sponsored by Hayes Mopar. I dont know if they still do, I havent checked out their website in a few years.
I wish the Gainsville track had more shows, I enjoy driving down there,I don't like driving to Commerce

do you have any more pictures from that race?
i was there in 07-08-09...
cant make it this yr....due to last minute work issues....
i am bummed..
but like Myron..am interested if you have any shots of my car...from that
yr..
cheapst

do you have any more pictures from that race?
i was there in 07-08-09...
cant make it this yr....due to last minute work issues....
i am bummed..
but like Myron..am interested if you have any shots of my car...from that
yr..
cheapst

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn103/dgo-man/mopar show cecil ga 08/

Im not sure if I got yours or not, thats the pictures I took at the 08 show
I'll look through later myself
I also have some pictures from this years I'll post ,,,sometime,,

I was there, and car seem to be running pretty good for the temps. I was disappointed they didn't run fri night

I was there, and car seem to be running pretty good for the temps. I was disappointed they didn't run fri night

I was there most of the day Sat. just a few hours Sun.
I took a bunch of pics,dont when I'll have time to post some,I'm working some whacky hours over the next few days
You have any pictures of your car??
what did it run??

I think my wife took some pics, I'll check. Ran 6.91/ 98mph

Yes, thanks, I saw the ones by Phil. I'll probably buy a few. But photos by others are cool too showing different angles , people, pits, etc. that one doesn't always see from track photographers.

-
Back