Almost 25,000 members

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
We,re almost hitting 25,000 members!!:cheers:Right now we have 313 members online and 782 guests.Hopefully by months end we,ll be at 25,000 members.This kinda speaks volumes about this great site FABO.:thumleft:

Thise site had like 21,000 + when I joined a year ago.This place exploded since then.

I agree with all of you about the site, it's great, but don't forget, it's really only the active members that really count.

"Stay thirsty, my friends". ;)

almost as good as ssssssssssssssssssssssex. I had to say that Cindy sometimes creeps here lol.Thanks FABO for the great times.

It's funny how when you look at the count of members vs guests, the guests outnumber members by a long shot. If even half of them would join the forum, the member count would jump drastically. Come on lurkers, join up and ask the questions you are here reading about! You already know you wont be disappointed in FABO.

I'm glad to be a member of this FABO site. Meeting great people with the right Mopar interest. And seeing so many nice Mopars even not in person but round the globe.

-
Back