Almost got myself in trouble last night

-

torigr

Reaction score
Almost got myself in trouble last night,decided to go to the bar with a couple friends of mine.Luckily my 20 year old daughter Leslie was our designated driver.This bar,I can start trouble real easy.I flirted with a couple male patrons I know very well,this is how I start trouble real easy.Their wives did not like it at all and I was pretty much drunk.They wanted to start a fight with me and there was no way I was not in the condition to do it.Luckily Leslie said we are going home.These two even bought me a drink also.The owner came close to calling the cops and saw I was going home.Leslie had to help me get inside when we got home and I went to bed right away.I felt like crap this morning and don't remember much at all from last night.Leslie said I was pretty much drunk.Said this song was played on the jukebox also that patrons have played when I come in also and it fits me very well, [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6M0IrJ7ck"]Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up - YouTube[/ame]

Sometimes you just have to un-wind.
At least you were not driving.

Well I am glad you got out and enjoyed yourself :glasses7: I get to be a big flirt when I get all jacked up (Jack Dannels) :color:.. Memories made I bet , Congratulations :cheers:

I was talked to when I turned 21.My parents told me to call them or have a designated driver on hand when I drink.I am lucky not to have a DUI or DWI on my record yet which is good.Leslie is going to have this talk next year from her dad and I.

Having a DD is the smart thing to do!!

We went to my wifes class reunion Saturday night on the bike! I was the DD, and she turned out pretty much the same as you described your condition! If not for the cold ride home, I think it would've been curtains for her early!! As it turns out, it wasn't long before it was in fact curtains!!! :)

Having a DD is the smart thing to do!!

We went to my wifes class reunion Saturday night on the bike! I was the DD, and she turned out pretty much the same as you described your condition! If not for the cold ride home, I think it would've been curtains for her early!! As it turns out, it wasn't long before it was in fact curtains!!! :)

Funny,
My buddy had to duck tape his wife to his old pan head so she would not fall off one time.
Used almost a whole roll, feet to the pegs and arms / body to the sissy bar.
Seriously funny story you need to hear him tell it.

Leslie did wear a red bracelet showing she is the designated driver.Lost my dad 3 years ago killed by a drunk driver and my mom sees I am playing it smart.

Doesn't sound like a good time for anyone involved. Thank you for keeping yourself and your drinking buddies from driving while impaired.

The beer commercials make it look like a good time with friends and such.
Truth is..........?

The beer commercials make it look like a good time with friends and such.
Truth is..........?

I hate commercials, complete waste of billions of dollars!! I usually look in the background to see how, and why they're even made!! I don't believe I have ever ran out and bought anything that I saw in a commercial!! New and improved??? What was wrong with the 22 versions of that product you pushed on us before you improved it.....again???

I think bein a lounge lizard in a bar would be the last thing I would brag about on a online forum. Be safe. If you're gonna get wasted do it at home.

My Mom and her cousins and brothers dun this to get away from the children and enjoy spending time with folks there age......... She was not a lounge lizard, and name calling back in the day would have an uncle of mine knocking on your door :coffee2:
Just saying, and it's good to get out and about away from home to enjoy folks your own age torigr :cheers: Stay safe like cosgig wife did and many folks here girl :cheers:

I think bein a lounge lizard in a bar would be the last thing I would brag about on a online forum. Be safe. If you're gonna get wasted do it at home.

Very well said. Spent my time in the Air Force and now at 46 I can honestly say I never have even taken a sip of an alcoholic beverage. I just do not see the need to make the human race anymore dumber than they already are.

Be safe... God Bless.

So now if anyone drinks an alcoholic beverage is dumb ...:wack:

I could go on and on with stories involving stupid *** drunks. I quit 14 years ago after a buddy of mine was killed by a drunk driver

-
Back