Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
I don't have any for that model yet. I have a left side front bracket in a fixture. I'm missing the right side.[/QUOTE

OK i found my rear bumper and need a ship to address to send you me factory rear bumper brackets. thanks Mopar65

Any updates on the 70-72 dart rear brackets? Any new stock on the duster 70-72 fronts?

i would be interested in purchasing some for a 73 duster thanks how do I go about this ?
:blob:

Mine showed up yesterday for the front of my 71 ,very nice . Let me know when you get some rears made. Thanks nwdart.

We have our laptop back from repair and loaded with AutoCAD lite 2015. The wife and I are learning how to use it. A former co worker that uses a similar program is going to help me learn it. I have been looking for additional water jet companies and have found two locally. I need to look into their services.

I am finally off of this doubleshift every other day at work. I hope to get ba k to life now.

We have our laptop back from repair and loaded with AutoCAD lite 2015. The wife and I are learning how to use it. A former co worker that uses a similar program is going to help me learn it. I have been looking for additional water jet companies and have found two locally. I need to look into their services.

I am finally off of this doubleshift every other day at work. I hope to get ba k to life now.

I'm still a buyer on some for a 73-6 duster

Its going to be a while but I will make them. Thanks.

You told me to hold on buying rear brackets....Is this post towards rears? I need some before the 15th or I am going to buy stocks. This car HAS to be on the street before the 19th.

You told me to hold on buying rear brackets....Is this post towards rears? I need some before the 15th or I am going to buy stocks. This car HAS to be on the street before the 19th.

That comment is for the later model 73-76 Duster Micheal. I am waiting for the water jet guy to cut my samples for the early model duster. He has had problems with his machine. Thats why I am looking for back water jet companies in my area, my stuff is not priority for his shop which I understand at this point but I cant wait forever. It is frustrating putting all of this together.

That comment is for the later model 73-76 Duster Micheal. I am waiting for the water jet guy to cut my samples for the early model duster. He has had problems with his machine. Thats why I am looking for back water jet companies in my area, my stuff is not priority for his shop which I understand at this point but I cant wait forever. It is frustrating putting all of this together.
I knew this..... :)oops:) Sorry to hear about the issues. Going to try and install the fronts this weekend.

Have my bumpers, need the brackets! 70 dart rear, 70 duster fronts! PM me if you have please!

Thanks!

Motorhead-were you parked next to Jeff Alison in Norwalk?????? I was looking for you all weekend,We were parked 5 spots down from him towards the south--Steve

And the pig gets lighter! Lol you sir have a race car, I got some steel garbage :)

The bumpers and the hood are the only glass parts that will be on the car...I needed to go all race car considering with aluminum heads, sb, and weight removed where I could car still weighs 3470lbs with me in it. Hopefully I can get it into the 3300lb range soon!

Still have my full stereo in the car...that still count as street car? lol

The bumpers and the hood are the only glass parts that will be on the car...I needed to go all race car considering with aluminum heads, sb, and weight removed where I could car still weighs 3470lbs with me in it. Hopefully I can get it into the 3300lb range soon!

Still have my full stereo in the car...that still count as street car? lol

Your car can be full interior and all options working and I can show up with a tin can on the gun and I still have the street car lmao it's just my background Matt, you know this!!! Haha

Really am looking forward to what you're scamp will do once you can get it ironed out

-
Back