Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
th_IMG_20141018_141409_406.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a right side with part number 3686036. I believe this to be for a 74. I am missing and need the left side pieces for a match.

th_IMG_20141018_141409_406.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a right side with part number 3686036. I believe this to be for a 74. I am missing and need the left side pieces for a match.

I think that's a dart sport, looks a little different than I remember the duster. I'll check it out

If you need a set of 74 dart swinger front brackets, Ive got a set you can use to mock yours up. I'm just south of you in Columbus,IN

If you need a set of 74 dart swinger front brackets, Ive got a set you can use to mock yours up. I'm just south of you in Columbus,IN

Thanks for the offer! I only have one side so I will take you you up on that. Does that bracket cover models thru 76? I'll pm you my number or pm me yours and I will contact you this weekend. Thanks.

I got this round of sample parts Monday. My waterjet guy fit me in. Some parts are ready and need no further "tweaking on AutoCAD. Now I need those cut in .125" so I'm waiting again. It is frustrating. I could take my business somewhere else but I've developed a good relationship with this guy. So for now that's where I'll stay.

Keep us updated! I am still in for a set of 70-72 duster fronts and 70-72 dart rears! :)

Any 69 Dart Brackets yet?

I am very close on the 67-69 dart front and rear. I feel the next round of samples will be golden.

The 7o-72 Dart rears are also nearly perfect. The 65 coronet front is good to go. The 70-72 Duster rear large bracket is good but the small bracket needs a hole moved. The 67-69 barracuda front and rear still need alot of work, probably two more samples before they are right. I have not started on the 73 up stuff yet but plan to start some fitting to current fixtures to see if there are some common parts that would speed up production.

I have not made any of these to .125 yet. Thanks for your interest.

-
Back