An Emmy for Chop Cut Rebuild?

-

ccrhost

Reaction score
I'm very pleased to announce, Chop Cut Rebuild has been nominated for an Emmy Award. Members of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences has recognized CCR as a nominee for this year's Daytime Emmy's in the category of Outstanding Lifestyle Program. The Awards will be handed out on June 23rd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. Good luck to all the nominees and congratulations to our entire team at WAS Productions, Chop Cut Rebuild, and to the good people at SPEED. This is the first Daytime Emmy nomination for any SPEED program. :cheers:

And just think, it took a Duster to get you guys over the hump. :prayer::prayer:

Yeah, if only I knew! I would have done a Duster years ago! It's just that damn Supervan kind of turned me off the whole thing. Too much shag... not enough Grrrrr baby!:rambo:

Hey Dan...I'm old enough to remember "Classic Car Restoration".....many,many moons ago!!

Congrats on the award!

Oh God! There's gonna be no living with you now.

Oh, and congrats.

Oh God! There's gonna be no living with you now.

Oh, and congrats.

Thanks Rev. But, let's face it... there was no living with me before either!

Still, an Emmy is much better than a Swiss Ball.:cheers:

"It's an Emmy... errr, a daytime Emmy!"

Drum roll please- ta ta ta ta And the winner is.... Congrats on the nomination.Sounds like a good excuse to down a couple(cases) of ice cold Blues.

Dan, Congratulations on the nomination. Always enjoyed the show.

Drum roll please- ta ta ta ta And the winner is.... Congrats on the nomination.Sounds like a good excuse to down a couple(cases) of ice cold Blues.

Actually, I slid up to Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and brought back two cases of Sleeman's Honeybrown Ale! A fine blend to enjoy during the playoffs!:glasses7:

Actually, I slid up to Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and brought back two cases of Sleeman's Honeybrown Ale!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dan Woods, award winning TV host, actor, and now somewhere in the middle of the ATF's "when we're bored and get around to it" list.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dan Woods, award winning TV host, actor, and now somewhere in the middle of the ATF's "when we're bored and get around to it" list.

Rev, I had a very weird dream last night that you were filming with us at some resort in Vegas or Reno and all the crew were young women. But, they wouldn't leave your hotel room because you told them "You can trust me. I'm ordained"... I was so pissed at you... Mostly cause I couldn't remember what room you were in!:wack:

Rev, I had a very weird dream last night that you were filming with us at some resort in Vegas or Reno and all the crew were young women. But, they wouldn't leave your hotel room because you told them "You can trust me. I'm ordained"... I was so pissed at you... Mostly cause I couldn't remember what room you were in!:wack:

Oh Dan, that's slightly disturbing on several levels.
Just try and remember, this is a daytime Emmy and not an AVN. Please try and keep your pants on this time.

-
Back