Angry Birds

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Anyone here addicted to this game? I have an iPhone and I am hooked!! :angryfir: Is this only available on cell phones? Stupid game but I can't seem to quit playing!!! :banghead:

Totally addicting!!!! My daughter plays it on my phone til the battery dies!!! :D

My 4 year old daughter plays it too! One time my wife was playing on her phone and had a level she couldn't beat so the kid says "here mommy, let me try for you" so she let her and she beat it on the first try!! Now every time she can't beat one the little one says "want me to do it for you?" LOL!!!

my daughter plays it on her ipod
a co-worker plays it all the time on his phone
ive just listened, sounds like a fun game , i might need to try it out

the gf let me play on her phone last week and yes it was very entertaining.

Kira had to take the phone away from me lol

........I hate you, out of curiousity im downloading this on my android.... my life will cease to exist now :(

Been playing since the first edition. Have moved on to zynga Texas hold em though.

I beat plants vs zombies...... as for angry birds i am whizzing through levels getting 3 stars easily..... it is addiciting, but..... im sure ill beat all the levels within a week :p

Our 8 Ball APA team captain is hooked, He playes it allot and I have watched , Me,, well I don't play it. I see allot of folks playing this game Keith.

Yep, have it on my Ipod, wife has it on her Nook color. They have a Christmas version now.

... and several others. Honestly it gets old kind of fast. Good to kill time if you're waiting in a doctors office for your yearly prostate check up :lol:

-
Back