Animal rights activists say hunting is inhumane.

-
I think that we should be able to hunt people, we are made out of meat too! It would be population control and for all we know BBQed people meat could be the best thing ever! :downtown:

You mean like a Serial Killer? Or for that matter Geoffrey Dahlmer?

These are the same idiots that reintroduced wolves to Yellowstone and Nothern Idaho. There is a reason why they were wiped out a century ago. I would like to see how these people would sleep at night with a pack of wolves in their backyard. They kill elk, cattle and deer for sport and leave them un eaten. It is a huge deal out here in the west. I have never met one person that lives here that is for this. When they gradually move down to this area (and they will) it will be really hard for me to let one walk.

Originally Posted by 360scamp
I think that we should be able to hunt people, we are made out of meat too!

Motel Hell
"It takes all kinds of critters to make uncle sam's fritters"
The guy had people buried up to their necks and fed them with his tractor and a funnel, he said "they're really easy to take care of"

These are the same idiots that reintroduced wolves to Yellowstone and Nothern Idaho. There is a reason why they were wiped out a century ago. I would like to see how these people would sleep at night with a pack of wolves in their backyard. They kill elk, cattle and deer for sport and leave them un eaten. It is a huge deal out here in the west. I have never met one person that lives here that is for this. When they gradually move down to this area (and they will) it will be really hard for me to let one walk.

Wolves are very cool and interesting creatures but as you say, they must be controlled. Re-introducing them with the ridiculous notion that they will stay in Yellowstone was a very bad idea. They have already been spotted in Northern Colorado. I'd have difficulty shooting one, but in defense of livestock or family, it would be a done deal. Same goes for feral dogs.

I'd never heard of wolves killing and letting lie unless disturbed but stranger things have happened. I know bears will with the intention of coming back later.

Wolves here in alaska have been filmed killing for sport.But then again,,doesnt man do the same thing,,you know Horn Hunters,,sure the meat gets eaten,,but a wolf killed animal will get eaten too by some other critter.

Wolves here in alaska have been filmed killing for sport.But then again,,doesnt man do the same thing,,you know Horn Hunters,,sure the meat gets eaten,,but a wolf killed animal will get eaten too by some other critter.

Good info! I've always been a meat eater and consider a nice rack just a bonus...In both my hunting and personal life. :downtown: :-D

You're right, some critter will get it no matter what.

You mean like a Serial Killer? Or for that matter Geoffrey Dahlmer?

Not like Dahlmer, he was a child molesting homo. More like the movie Alive except there would be no plane crash and we wouldn't be stuck on a mountain. lol, It's nature/survival of the fittest when animals do it but because some people believe in a magical guy that lives in the sky it would be murder if I made bacon out of some jerk at a car show or BBQ ribs out of some dork in a Honda or jerky out of someones dumb little kid that won't stop crying in the grocery store or movie theater...my neighbors are lucky that buffalo burgers and pig bacon tastes so good!

This is what the Idaho Director of Fish and Game had to say about the wolf population in Idaho.

By Associated Press

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho Fish and Game officials say the state's wolf population is moving south and getting into trouble.

Fish and Game Director Cal Groen told the Joint Finance and Appropriations Committee that Idaho's estimated 824 wolves are impacting the state's deer and elk population.

He says big game populations are decreasing by as much as 15 percent a year. Without the wolves, Idaho's deer and elk herds would be increasing 7 percent a year.

Groen says the wolf packs have become overcrowded and wolves have begun to kill each other.

Federal Endangered Species Act protections were nearly lifted from the predators in the northern Rocky Mountains in January; the decision is currently under review by President Barack Obama's administration.

State officials say Idaho needs to be able to manage the wolf population through hunting to protect the state's big game animals.

Wolves are very cool and interesting creatures but as you say, they must be controlled. Re-introducing them with the ridiculous notion that they will stay in Yellowstone was a very bad idea. They have already been spotted in Northern Colorado. I'd have difficulty shooting one, but in defense of livestock or family, it would be a done deal. Same goes for feral dogs.

I'd never heard of wolves killing and letting lie unless disturbed but stranger things have happened. I know bears will with the intention of coming back later.

2 wolves kill 23 sheep. They do kill for sport. www.bakercityherald.com/Local-News/Photos-confirm-wolves-killed-Keating-lambs

OOOO OOO OOOOOO I WANT TO RANT TOOOOOO. ok here is what my big peeve is with these assholes. for one the ones that doo eat meat think that it just comes magicaly from the store and not a dod i dare say LIVING ANIMAL. yup fraid so you gotta kill one to get that weekend burger or dog. and then here is my next ***** for those who only eat veggys hey got no problem with them until the point out the fact that they eat greens due to that fact that they dont want to eat a living creature.....um hello last time i looked science prooved that plants are living creatures (in a sence) too. so WTF. and when they pull out the oh but plants dont have a soul card uh im sorry im half native american and half icelandic (wierd mix im always fighting with myself) and in our beliefs EVERYTHING has a soul. so take your foothill dwelling, habitat ruining ruining, stuipid idiotic way of thinking and go play with the hyienas......ok im done now lol. oh yea and i too agree with the part about being able to hunt them. ill be sure to bring that up with fish and game when i go get my deer tags this year.

Nothing wrong with wildlife but as others said it has to be managed. Speaking for Kansas there is no management. If I managed my cattle like the state manages their wildlife I'd have my livestock confiscated by the law and I'd be in court.

Not like Dahlmer, he was a child molesting homo. More like the movie Alive except there would be no plane crash and we wouldn't be stuck on a mountain. lol, It's nature/survival of the fittest when animals do it but because some people believe in a magical guy that lives in the sky it would be murder if I made bacon out of some jerk at a car show or BBQ ribs out of some dork in a Honda or jerky out of someones dumb little kid that won't stop crying in the grocery store or movie theater...my neighbors are lucky that buffalo burgers and pig bacon tastes so good!

Oh I get it. Like Hannibal Lecter or even better - Soylent Green. lol

"Soylent Green" that one was many years ago. Maybe coming to that in the years to come. A movie and a glass of wine and your outa here.
Now back to the Hyena. Never liked em and always wanted to be entertained with a fine rifle and a whole heard of those ugly critters. That's just how i feel. That's just how i've always felt about a Hyena. Viscous animals. Bear hunting anyone?
Small Block

Activists would hate me and my family. Mine are the first 4.

Archery Buck3.jpg

Utah Pronghorn 2.jpg

Idaho Bull 1.jpg

Utah Bull1.jpg

Lanes bull.jpg

Johnny's Bull.jpg

Grant's 360.jpg

Grant's 300.jpg

I hope you had at least 6 buddies to help you drag that sucker out of the mountains.

I'll stick with white tail, looks like much less work, hat's off to you big,big game boys.

I have always taken pride in packing my own elk off the mountain. Usually I can't walk for a couple of days after, but totally worth it.

-
Back