Another 100 Ugliest cars of all time list

-
hope this is on the list somewhere .....they were stupid for street use then and now. I can see why dealers couldn't get rid of them....no one wanted them for street use.

They have their place in history on the track and deserve homage for their served track purpose well but they are a very specific use car and not very good looking at that.

Attachments

• 69_Dodge-Daytona-Coupe-DV-11-GC_a04.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 194
I wouldn't believe msn if they said the sun is shining, before checking for myself!!

A couple of days ago I read something that said Maryland was one of the safest places to live.

That list is so ridiculous! Many of those cars are some if the better looking cars of their era! I get so tired of the idiots out there putting this garbage online.

I LOVED my Gremlin X Had Levi seats, a v8 and a 4 speed! MT

hope this is on the list somewhere .....they were stupid for street use then and now. I can see why dealers couldn't get rid of them....no one wanted them for street use.

They have their place in history on the track and deserve homage for their served track purpose well but they are a very specific use car and not very good looking at that.

I can remember the first time I saw one on the street. Thought it was about the ugliest, gaudiest thing I had ever seen. Dealers were taking the noses and wings off in order to sell them. (Sure wish I had bought one back then:banghead:)

-
Back