Another Aussie MOpar man

-

ozval318

Reaction score
G'day all ,
I thought I would join up and say hello . I am located in the coldest part of the sunshine state (queensland) Australia. I run a 1974 VJ Valiant sedan. It was a Hemi six car ,column auto when I got it and now it runs a 318/904 set up with a few mods . Soon to get a 75 shot of gas and in the near future a 390 Stroker. I have thrown up a few photos for you .

browncar2.jpg

with the new motor
VJ3.jpg

First run at Mopar Sunday 2008
ms5.jpg

Bit of Bling
coy1.jpg

2 Aussie chargers side by side
ms10.jpg

Time for some paint
pj3.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

All back together
20062010276.jpg

1967 VC Valiant
vhxl4.jpg

1965 AP6 Sedan
100_0794.jpg

New boots
19012011451.jpg

19012011452.jpg

Power adder
IMAG0059.jpg

Hope you like it and hope I can get a bit of helpalong the way with my new motor build

Cheers
Shaun

G'Day from Virginia. Great looking VJ you have there. I spent some time in Darwin -I loved it there!

Nice.

I'd like to get one of those "Fireball 5.2" stickers!

Well Shaun, it's taken you awhile to join this great site......... want be long before you will want a US A body.
You will find this forum very helpful & I have meet some great guy's & gal's here, enjoy

Thanks for the kind words....
YY1 , I could maybe organise you a fireball sticker if you want , could source one local here and let you know how much , Where are you for a postage price??

Karl , long time no see, I will be at the Xmas party, you gonna make it ?? Whats with the Canberra address on your profile, Slack or moon lighting

DarTT , I sold the 245CI Hemi six with the auto to a guy for his car, the 245 is not really the one people want here. Good motor in its own right , but everyone who uses the sixes want the 265CI , Mate runs one in his 76 UTE (pickup) , full weight car and has it doing 12.6 N/A ......

Cheers
Shaun

welcome and great pics,,love those aussie mopars,,ute,s and the aussie chargers are the koolest

Oh okay, that is pretty cool then. If you could give us a better shot of the Firball sticker, that would be wicked!

As long as it's on the table-

On Jeeps, the EFI 5.2 bafges are spelled "LITER", and the MPI 5.2 badges are spelled "LITRE".

Make you a deal...I'll collect a bunch of those emblems, and trade you even for the same number of Fireball stickers??
Your choice on the spelling, mix and match OK!

Attachments

• liter.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 236
  • litre.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 243
Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site - Great people and information

For some reason my damn computer will not show your your pictures. If you get a chance stick them into the gallery and add more!

Enjoy!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda starting a burnout - More pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00642.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 229
66Dart - We call it the Queens english (even though we want to say goodbye to the Commonwealth.....)
YY - I have found the stickers for 17.50 each and postage from here to you is about $10.00 . Would be the same price for a few of them if they went in the same envelope. Only other way would be to get one and take it to a printer over there who could scan it an reproduce them , Thats all someone has done here .

Thanks for the words about the car and I will try to get some more shots of our Aussie cars up in the gallery

Cheers
Shaun

Just posted up some pics in the gallery have a look and let me know what you think. Most of them are members of our club here and we like to race a bit . I will add more as time allows

it is under 1974 Aussie VJ Ranger Sedan

Cheers
Shaun

Welcome to FABO!I like the colour you painted your car,looks very nice and straight.I also love the Utes and Chargers down there.Enjoy the site,lots of other Aussie members.

-
Back