Another burglar meets an armed homeowner

-
I'm not armed because I 'feel' inadequate. If some drug fueled thug who's spent the last five years in prison pumping iron breaks into my house with the intention of stealing everything I own and harming my family in the process, I AM inadequate. He will be met with the business end of Mr. Remington, Mr. Ruger, or Misters Smith and Wesson.

I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt whippin'.

Congratulations, dipstick, you've resurrected an old thread. I 'spose you would welcome the intruders with open arms.

Not only open arms, he'd give them a big fat wet sloppy kiss.... :love4:

I was in an accident four years ago where our Durango was rear-ended by an F250 and shoved into the back of a Stratus. There were no injuries to anyone in any of the three vehicles. This was at 5:30 on a Tuesday evening. I called the police, and it only took them 2 hours and twenty minutes to arrive on the scene.

I told the officer that if it takes that long to get to a three vehicle accident that is 18 miles closer to their headquarters than my house, to never expect a call at 2AM if somebody kicks my door in. I will have plenty of time to dispose of the body.

-
Back